Megan Fox Misleads Health Regime
Actress Megan Fox has been slammed by health experts for advocating vinegar as a method of detoxing the body. The sexy "Transformers" star swears by the quick-fix as a way to stay in shape and flush out toxins from her system.
She said, "It's just water and raw apple cider vinegar, and it just cleans out your system entirely. I'm not one for dieting or exercising, 'cause I'm lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while."
But Fox's views are totally misguided, according to a nutrition expert. Dietitian Lucy Jones says, "As attractive as it sounds, there is no magic pill, lotion or potion for a quick fix to weight loss. The body, including the liver, is a well-oiled detoxing machine, which will not be improved by vinegar, whether it be organic, apple cider, unfiltered, or your bog-standard malt vinegar."
More Megan Fox News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set