Megan Fox Misleads Health Regime
Actress Megan Fox has been slammed by health experts for advocating vinegar as a method of detoxing the body. The sexy "Transformers" star swears by the quick-fix as a way to stay in shape and flush out toxins from her system.
She said, "It's just water and raw apple cider vinegar, and it just cleans out your system entirely. I'm not one for dieting or exercising, 'cause I'm lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while."
But Fox's views are totally misguided, according to a nutrition expert. Dietitian Lucy Jones says, "As attractive as it sounds, there is no magic pill, lotion or potion for a quick fix to weight loss. The body, including the liver, is a well-oiled detoxing machine, which will not be improved by vinegar, whether it be organic, apple cider, unfiltered, or your bog-standard malt vinegar."
More Megan Fox News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child