Michael Cera Says 'Arrested Development' Is on the Way
Michael Cera has dismissed reports he's sitting out of the much-anticipated movie adaptation of TV comedy "Arrested Development", insisting he's onboard and can't wait for shooting to start. The show, which featured Cera, Jason Bateman and Portia De Rossi, was canceled in 2006, but went onto become a cult hit on DVD and TV re-runs, prompting talk of a movie.
Plans were recently put on hold amid rumors Cera has opted out of the film version after finding success in movies "Juno and "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist". But Cera insists the movie is on its way, and he's desperate to be a part of it.
He tells Us Weekly magazine, "The script is going to be written soon. I'm looking forward to it."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video