Axl Rose and Slash Refuse the Offer of Guns N' Roses' Reunion
Rockers Axl Rose and Slash have turned down deals worth "hundreds of millions" to reform the original Guns N' Roses line-up - because they still can't stand to be around one another. Drummer Stever Adler was the first of the original members of the rock group to leave - he was fired in 1990 after his drug habit spiralled out of control - and guitarist Slash quit the band in 1996 following a series of rows with Rose.
He went on to form his own successful band, Velvet Revolver, and has previously stated "one of the two of us would die" before a reunion could ever take place. Other members to have walked out include Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan.
And not even massive offers worth hundreds of millions of dollars have convinced the musicians to reunite - because Slash still remembers the feuding between him and Rose during their final concerts together. He tells Britain's GQ magazine, "During that last tour, it was like an ongoing exercise in how we could bond the least. It just got worse and worse."
"It got to a point offstage where it was impossible for us to even be in the same room together and create any music. So it's sad that something so good doesn't exist any more, even though we're both still alive and on the same planet."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?