Heidi Klum to Make Pregnant Women Fashionable
New mum Heidi Klum is putting her four pregnancies to good use - she's launching two maternity clothes lines. The "Victoria's Secret" stunner, who welcomed the latest addition to her brood, Lou, in October, has picked up enough tips from her U.S. design show "Project Runway" to create her own range for expectant mums.
Lavish by Heidi Klum and Loved by Heidi Klum will hit American stores on February 12 and feature 29 items, including a maxi-dress and tunic for maximum comfort. Klum says, "I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines. Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."
Klum and her husband Seal also have two sons, Henry and Johan, and the model has a daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake