Heidi Klum to Make Pregnant Women Fashionable
New mum Heidi Klum is putting her four pregnancies to good use - she's launching two maternity clothes lines. The "Victoria's Secret" stunner, who welcomed the latest addition to her brood, Lou, in October, has picked up enough tips from her U.S. design show "Project Runway" to create her own range for expectant mums.
Lavish by Heidi Klum and Loved by Heidi Klum will hit American stores on February 12 and feature 29 items, including a maxi-dress and tunic for maximum comfort. Klum says, "I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines. Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."
Klum and her husband Seal also have two sons, Henry and Johan, and the model has a daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor