Heidi Klum to Make Pregnant Women Fashionable
New mum Heidi Klum is putting her four pregnancies to good use - she's launching two maternity clothes lines. The "Victoria's Secret" stunner, who welcomed the latest addition to her brood, Lou, in October, has picked up enough tips from her U.S. design show "Project Runway" to create her own range for expectant mums.
Lavish by Heidi Klum and Loved by Heidi Klum will hit American stores on February 12 and feature 29 items, including a maxi-dress and tunic for maximum comfort. Klum says, "I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines. Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."
Klum and her husband Seal also have two sons, Henry and Johan, and the model has a daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
More Heidi Klum News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters