Heidi Klum to Make Pregnant Women Fashionable
New mum Heidi Klum is putting her four pregnancies to good use - she's launching two maternity clothes lines. The "Victoria's Secret" stunner, who welcomed the latest addition to her brood, Lou, in October, has picked up enough tips from her U.S. design show "Project Runway" to create her own range for expectant mums.
Lavish by Heidi Klum and Loved by Heidi Klum will hit American stores on February 12 and feature 29 items, including a maxi-dress and tunic for maximum comfort. Klum says, "I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines. Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."
Klum and her husband Seal also have two sons, Henry and Johan, and the model has a daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
More Heidi Klum News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image