Heidi Klum to Make Pregnant Women Fashionable
New mum Heidi Klum is putting her four pregnancies to good use - she's launching two maternity clothes lines. The "Victoria's Secret" stunner, who welcomed the latest addition to her brood, Lou, in October, has picked up enough tips from her U.S. design show "Project Runway" to create her own range for expectant mums.
Lavish by Heidi Klum and Loved by Heidi Klum will hit American stores on February 12 and feature 29 items, including a maxi-dress and tunic for maximum comfort. Klum says, "I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines. Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."
Klum and her husband Seal also have two sons, Henry and Johan, and the model has a daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child