Jane Krakowski to Tie the Knot
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski received the ultimate Christmas present over the holiday season - an engagement ring from her boyfriend. The actress was stunned when designer Robert Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her - and she happily accepted.
Her spokesperson tells People.com, "Mr. Godley proposed to Ms. Krakowski over the holidays. She is very, very happy." A friend of Jane also said that the actress is very happy with the bling too. "She loves it! It's beautiful!," the friend said. The couple has not arranged a wedding date yet.
Robert Godley is the man behind men's accessories line Psycho Bunny. Before meeting him, she was in a relationship with British documentarian Marc Singer and British actor Julian Ovenden.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video