Jane Krakowski to Tie the Knot
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski received the ultimate Christmas present over the holiday season - an engagement ring from her boyfriend. The actress was stunned when designer Robert Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her - and she happily accepted.
Her spokesperson tells People.com, "Mr. Godley proposed to Ms. Krakowski over the holidays. She is very, very happy." A friend of Jane also said that the actress is very happy with the bling too. "She loves it! It's beautiful!," the friend said. The couple has not arranged a wedding date yet.
Robert Godley is the man behind men's accessories line Psycho Bunny. Before meeting him, she was in a relationship with British documentarian Marc Singer and British actor Julian Ovenden.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure