Jane Krakowski to Tie the Knot
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski received the ultimate Christmas present over the holiday season - an engagement ring from her boyfriend. The actress was stunned when designer Robert Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her - and she happily accepted.
Her spokesperson tells People.com, "Mr. Godley proposed to Ms. Krakowski over the holidays. She is very, very happy." A friend of Jane also said that the actress is very happy with the bling too. "She loves it! It's beautiful!," the friend said. The couple has not arranged a wedding date yet.
Robert Godley is the man behind men's accessories line Psycho Bunny. Before meeting him, she was in a relationship with British documentarian Marc Singer and British actor Julian Ovenden.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber