Jane Krakowski to Tie the Knot
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski received the ultimate Christmas present over the holiday season - an engagement ring from her boyfriend. The actress was stunned when designer Robert Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her - and she happily accepted.
Her spokesperson tells People.com, "Mr. Godley proposed to Ms. Krakowski over the holidays. She is very, very happy." A friend of Jane also said that the actress is very happy with the bling too. "She loves it! It's beautiful!," the friend said. The couple has not arranged a wedding date yet.
Robert Godley is the man behind men's accessories line Psycho Bunny. Before meeting him, she was in a relationship with British documentarian Marc Singer and British actor Julian Ovenden.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up