Jane Krakowski to Tie the Knot
"30 Rock" star Jane Krakowski received the ultimate Christmas present over the holiday season - an engagement ring from her boyfriend. The actress was stunned when designer Robert Godley, who she has been dating since 2008, proposed to her - and she happily accepted.
Her spokesperson tells People.com, "Mr. Godley proposed to Ms. Krakowski over the holidays. She is very, very happy." A friend of Jane also said that the actress is very happy with the bling too. "She loves it! It's beautiful!," the friend said. The couple has not arranged a wedding date yet.
Robert Godley is the man behind men's accessories line Psycho Bunny. Before meeting him, she was in a relationship with British documentarian Marc Singer and British actor Julian Ovenden.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress