Tila Tequila and Nicky Hilton Fight Over Casey Johnson's Dog
Police were called to Tila Tequila's Los Angeles home on Wednesday, January 6 to break up a fight over the dogs belonging to the reality TV star's ex-fiancee Casey Johnson. The socialite's pets have been living with Tequila since last week, December 28, 2009 and the singer/model decided to keep the pooches after learning about Johnson's death on Monday, January 4, 2010.
But that didn't sit well with the Johnson & Johnson heiress' family, who sent friends Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips over to Tequila's place to retrieve the dogs. Tequila wasn't about to give up the pets without a fight, and called the police, according to TMZ.com.
The reality star later handed over the two pooches, who will be flown to New York, where Johnson's family lives, after a visit to the vet. Talking to reporters outside her home, Tequila reveals she agreed to let Hilton and Phillips leave with the dogs when they promised her they would not be put down.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation