Tila Tequila and Nicky Hilton Fight Over Casey Johnson's Dog
Police were called to Tila Tequila's Los Angeles home on Wednesday, January 6 to break up a fight over the dogs belonging to the reality TV star's ex-fiancee Casey Johnson. The socialite's pets have been living with Tequila since last week, December 28, 2009 and the singer/model decided to keep the pooches after learning about Johnson's death on Monday, January 4, 2010.
But that didn't sit well with the Johnson & Johnson heiress' family, who sent friends Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips over to Tequila's place to retrieve the dogs. Tequila wasn't about to give up the pets without a fight, and called the police, according to TMZ.com.
The reality star later handed over the two pooches, who will be flown to New York, where Johnson's family lives, after a visit to the vet. Talking to reporters outside her home, Tequila reveals she agreed to let Hilton and Phillips leave with the dogs when they promised her they would not be put down.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!