Jennifer Lopez Refuses Having More Kids With In Vitro Fertilization
Jennifer Lopez refuses to undergo in vitro fertilization to conceive more kids with husband Marc Anthony, insisting she's too "traditional" for the procedure. Lopez gave birth to twins Max and Emme in 2008 and now she's hoping for baby number three.
At 40, she knows her chances of conceiving naturally are growing slim, but she's still determined to leave her future as a mum up to mother nature. She tells U.S. magazine Elle, "When it comes to family and relationships, I'm quite traditional."
"Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don't mess with things like that. I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is... And if it is, it will. And if it's not, it's not going to."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience