Jennifer Lopez Refuses Having More Kids With In Vitro Fertilization
Jennifer Lopez refuses to undergo in vitro fertilization to conceive more kids with husband Marc Anthony, insisting she's too "traditional" for the procedure. Lopez gave birth to twins Max and Emme in 2008 and now she's hoping for baby number three.
At 40, she knows her chances of conceiving naturally are growing slim, but she's still determined to leave her future as a mum up to mother nature. She tells U.S. magazine Elle, "When it comes to family and relationships, I'm quite traditional."
"Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don't mess with things like that. I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is... And if it is, it will. And if it's not, it's not going to."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof