Jennifer Lopez Refuses Having More Kids With In Vitro Fertilization
Jennifer Lopez refuses to undergo in vitro fertilization to conceive more kids with husband Marc Anthony, insisting she's too "traditional" for the procedure. Lopez gave birth to twins Max and Emme in 2008 and now she's hoping for baby number three.
At 40, she knows her chances of conceiving naturally are growing slim, but she's still determined to leave her future as a mum up to mother nature. She tells U.S. magazine Elle, "When it comes to family and relationships, I'm quite traditional."
"Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don't mess with things like that. I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is... And if it is, it will. And if it's not, it's not going to."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance