Jennifer Lopez Refuses Having More Kids With In Vitro Fertilization
Jennifer Lopez refuses to undergo in vitro fertilization to conceive more kids with husband Marc Anthony, insisting she's too "traditional" for the procedure. Lopez gave birth to twins Max and Emme in 2008 and now she's hoping for baby number three.
At 40, she knows her chances of conceiving naturally are growing slim, but she's still determined to leave her future as a mum up to mother nature. She tells U.S. magazine Elle, "When it comes to family and relationships, I'm quite traditional."
"Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don't mess with things like that. I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is... And if it is, it will. And if it's not, it's not going to."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation