Cheryl Cole and Lily Allen's Feud Flaring Up Again
Cheryl Cole made peace with pop rival Lily Allen during a recent meeting - but their feud was reignited when she heard the "Smile" singer was ridiculing her behind her back. Allen sparked a war of words with Cole after branding the Girls Aloud singer's soccer star partner Ashley Cole "horrendous" and calling her bandmate Nicola Roberts "the ugly one" in the pop group.
Cole admitted last year 2009 she was still angry about the comments - and she failed to befriend Allen after they were introduced for the first time recently. In an interview with Britain's Glamour magazine, Cole says, "I met Lily for the first time last week, gave her a hug and she said, 'There is no beef (feud).' "
"Then I heard she was taking the p**s (mocking me) and I thought, 'She's a little girl. I'm a 26-year-old woman and I'm not at school any more.'"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked