Cheryl Cole and Lily Allen's Feud Flaring Up Again
Cheryl Cole made peace with pop rival Lily Allen during a recent meeting - but their feud was reignited when she heard the "Smile" singer was ridiculing her behind her back. Allen sparked a war of words with Cole after branding the Girls Aloud singer's soccer star partner Ashley Cole "horrendous" and calling her bandmate Nicola Roberts "the ugly one" in the pop group.
Cole admitted last year 2009 she was still angry about the comments - and she failed to befriend Allen after they were introduced for the first time recently. In an interview with Britain's Glamour magazine, Cole says, "I met Lily for the first time last week, gave her a hug and she said, 'There is no beef (feud).' "
"Then I heard she was taking the p**s (mocking me) and I thought, 'She's a little girl. I'm a 26-year-old woman and I'm not at school any more.'"
More Cheryl Cole News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce