Cheryl Cole and Lily Allen's Feud Flaring Up Again
Cheryl Cole made peace with pop rival Lily Allen during a recent meeting - but their feud was reignited when she heard the "Smile" singer was ridiculing her behind her back. Allen sparked a war of words with Cole after branding the Girls Aloud singer's soccer star partner Ashley Cole "horrendous" and calling her bandmate Nicola Roberts "the ugly one" in the pop group.
Cole admitted last year 2009 she was still angry about the comments - and she failed to befriend Allen after they were introduced for the first time recently. In an interview with Britain's Glamour magazine, Cole says, "I met Lily for the first time last week, gave her a hug and she said, 'There is no beef (feud).' "
"Then I heard she was taking the p**s (mocking me) and I thought, 'She's a little girl. I'm a 26-year-old woman and I'm not at school any more.'"
More Cheryl Cole News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special