Aaron Carter Extends Career Into Restaurant Owner
Pop star Aaron Carter is branching out into the business world - he's invested in a pizza restaurant. The singer is a big fan of Italian eaterie Slice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has decided to put some of his own cash into the venture.
In a series of posts on his personal Twitter.com page, he writes, "Hey everyone! Important message! To all of you who enjoy food! The way I finally do now! I'm part owner in the greatest restaurant EVER!!! www.Slicefortlauderdale.com in other words where I am everyday!"
"Address is all there at the website. See you tomorrow!nThe first five fans to show up at Slice and find me, will get MY favorite combo, haha I wonder what the first fan will get??"
More Aaron Carter News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities