Aaron Carter Extends Career Into Restaurant Owner
Pop star Aaron Carter is branching out into the business world - he's invested in a pizza restaurant. The singer is a big fan of Italian eaterie Slice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has decided to put some of his own cash into the venture.
In a series of posts on his personal Twitter.com page, he writes, "Hey everyone! Important message! To all of you who enjoy food! The way I finally do now! I'm part owner in the greatest restaurant EVER!!! www.Slicefortlauderdale.com in other words where I am everyday!"
"Address is all there at the website. See you tomorrow!nThe first five fans to show up at Slice and find me, will get MY favorite combo, haha I wonder what the first fan will get??"
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs