Aaron Carter Extends Career Into Restaurant Owner
Pop star Aaron Carter is branching out into the business world - he's invested in a pizza restaurant. The singer is a big fan of Italian eaterie Slice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has decided to put some of his own cash into the venture.
In a series of posts on his personal Twitter.com page, he writes, "Hey everyone! Important message! To all of you who enjoy food! The way I finally do now! I'm part owner in the greatest restaurant EVER!!! www.Slicefortlauderdale.com in other words where I am everyday!"
"Address is all there at the website. See you tomorrow!nThe first five fans to show up at Slice and find me, will get MY favorite combo, haha I wonder what the first fan will get??"
More Aaron Carter News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos