Aaron Carter Extends Career Into Restaurant Owner
Pop star Aaron Carter is branching out into the business world - he's invested in a pizza restaurant. The singer is a big fan of Italian eaterie Slice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has decided to put some of his own cash into the venture.
In a series of posts on his personal Twitter.com page, he writes, "Hey everyone! Important message! To all of you who enjoy food! The way I finally do now! I'm part owner in the greatest restaurant EVER!!! www.Slicefortlauderdale.com in other words where I am everyday!"
"Address is all there at the website. See you tomorrow!nThe first five fans to show up at Slice and find me, will get MY favorite combo, haha I wonder what the first fan will get??"
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation