Aaron Carter Extends Career Into Restaurant Owner
Pop star Aaron Carter is branching out into the business world - he's invested in a pizza restaurant. The singer is a big fan of Italian eaterie Slice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has decided to put some of his own cash into the venture.
In a series of posts on his personal Twitter.com page, he writes, "Hey everyone! Important message! To all of you who enjoy food! The way I finally do now! I'm part owner in the greatest restaurant EVER!!! www.Slicefortlauderdale.com in other words where I am everyday!"
"Address is all there at the website. See you tomorrow!nThe first five fans to show up at Slice and find me, will get MY favorite combo, haha I wonder what the first fan will get??"
More Aaron Carter News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville