Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Reunite to Mourn Casey Johnson
Socialites Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie met up on Tuesday, January 5 to mourn the tragic death of their friend Casey Johnson. The "Simple Life" co-stars were devastated on Monday, January 4 when news broke that their childhood friend, heir to the Johnson & Johnson empire, was found dead at the age of 30 in her Los Angeles home.
The former best friends, who have kept their distance in public for several years, met at the home of Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton for an informal gathering to remember their mutual pal. In messages posted on her Twitter.com page, Hilton writes, "Been a sad day. But my sister made it better by having all of Casey's close friends come over to her house today to be together."
"It was nice to get together and share our feelings and memories of our dear friend. We celebrated her life, we all miss and love her so much." It has been reported that Hilton recruited Richie for their hit reality show after Johnson turned down the job.
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival