Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Reunite to Mourn Casey Johnson
Socialites Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie met up on Tuesday, January 5 to mourn the tragic death of their friend Casey Johnson. The "Simple Life" co-stars were devastated on Monday, January 4 when news broke that their childhood friend, heir to the Johnson & Johnson empire, was found dead at the age of 30 in her Los Angeles home.
The former best friends, who have kept their distance in public for several years, met at the home of Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton for an informal gathering to remember their mutual pal. In messages posted on her Twitter.com page, Hilton writes, "Been a sad day. But my sister made it better by having all of Casey's close friends come over to her house today to be together."
"It was nice to get together and share our feelings and memories of our dear friend. We celebrated her life, we all miss and love her so much." It has been reported that Hilton recruited Richie for their hit reality show after Johnson turned down the job.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'