Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Reunite to Mourn Casey Johnson
Socialites Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie met up on Tuesday, January 5 to mourn the tragic death of their friend Casey Johnson. The "Simple Life" co-stars were devastated on Monday, January 4 when news broke that their childhood friend, heir to the Johnson & Johnson empire, was found dead at the age of 30 in her Los Angeles home.
The former best friends, who have kept their distance in public for several years, met at the home of Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton for an informal gathering to remember their mutual pal. In messages posted on her Twitter.com page, Hilton writes, "Been a sad day. But my sister made it better by having all of Casey's close friends come over to her house today to be together."
"It was nice to get together and share our feelings and memories of our dear friend. We celebrated her life, we all miss and love her so much." It has been reported that Hilton recruited Richie for their hit reality show after Johnson turned down the job.
More Paris Hilton News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?