Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Reunite to Mourn Casey Johnson
Socialites Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie met up on Tuesday, January 5 to mourn the tragic death of their friend Casey Johnson. The "Simple Life" co-stars were devastated on Monday, January 4 when news broke that their childhood friend, heir to the Johnson & Johnson empire, was found dead at the age of 30 in her Los Angeles home.
The former best friends, who have kept their distance in public for several years, met at the home of Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton for an informal gathering to remember their mutual pal. In messages posted on her Twitter.com page, Hilton writes, "Been a sad day. But my sister made it better by having all of Casey's close friends come over to her house today to be together."
"It was nice to get together and share our feelings and memories of our dear friend. We celebrated her life, we all miss and love her so much." It has been reported that Hilton recruited Richie for their hit reality show after Johnson turned down the job.
More Paris Hilton News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz