Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Reunite to Mourn Casey Johnson
Socialites Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie met up on Tuesday, January 5 to mourn the tragic death of their friend Casey Johnson. The "Simple Life" co-stars were devastated on Monday, January 4 when news broke that their childhood friend, heir to the Johnson & Johnson empire, was found dead at the age of 30 in her Los Angeles home.
The former best friends, who have kept their distance in public for several years, met at the home of Hilton's sister Nicky Hilton for an informal gathering to remember their mutual pal. In messages posted on her Twitter.com page, Hilton writes, "Been a sad day. But my sister made it better by having all of Casey's close friends come over to her house today to be together."
"It was nice to get together and share our feelings and memories of our dear friend. We celebrated her life, we all miss and love her so much." It has been reported that Hilton recruited Richie for their hit reality show after Johnson turned down the job.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes