Michael Jackson's Estate Owes 328,299 Dollars
Michael Jackson's estate has been hit by yet another creditor's claim - from an investment banking firm that handled the late pop legend's finances. According to the latest creditor's claim, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Jackson's estate owes over $328,299 in unpaid fees to Signal Hill Capital, a small investment banking firm based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Attorneys for the company claim the amount is owed for "financial services related to music publishing assets". According to TMZ.com, creditors' claims against the "Thriller" hitmaker's estate have exceeded $20 million.
Other creditors include Jackson's spiritual advisor Revd. June Juliet Gatlin, his former skin doctor Arnold Klein, choreographer LaVelle Smith Jr. and the pop superstar's one-time manager and adviser Dr. Tohme Tohme. Jackson's sister, Janet Jackson, and brothers Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson and Randy Jackson also reportedly have an ongoing royalties claim and have been listed as potential creditors.
More Michael Jackson News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie