Michael Jackson's Estate Owes 328,299 Dollars
Michael Jackson's estate has been hit by yet another creditor's claim - from an investment banking firm that handled the late pop legend's finances. According to the latest creditor's claim, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Jackson's estate owes over $328,299 in unpaid fees to Signal Hill Capital, a small investment banking firm based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Attorneys for the company claim the amount is owed for "financial services related to music publishing assets". According to TMZ.com, creditors' claims against the "Thriller" hitmaker's estate have exceeded $20 million.
Other creditors include Jackson's spiritual advisor Revd. June Juliet Gatlin, his former skin doctor Arnold Klein, choreographer LaVelle Smith Jr. and the pop superstar's one-time manager and adviser Dr. Tohme Tohme. Jackson's sister, Janet Jackson, and brothers Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson and Randy Jackson also reportedly have an ongoing royalties claim and have been listed as potential creditors.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed