Michael Jackson's Estate Owes 328,299 Dollars
Michael Jackson's estate has been hit by yet another creditor's claim - from an investment banking firm that handled the late pop legend's finances. According to the latest creditor's claim, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Jackson's estate owes over $328,299 in unpaid fees to Signal Hill Capital, a small investment banking firm based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Attorneys for the company claim the amount is owed for "financial services related to music publishing assets". According to TMZ.com, creditors' claims against the "Thriller" hitmaker's estate have exceeded $20 million.
Other creditors include Jackson's spiritual advisor Revd. June Juliet Gatlin, his former skin doctor Arnold Klein, choreographer LaVelle Smith Jr. and the pop superstar's one-time manager and adviser Dr. Tohme Tohme. Jackson's sister, Janet Jackson, and brothers Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson and Randy Jackson also reportedly have an ongoing royalties claim and have been listed as potential creditors.
More Michael Jackson News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season