Michael Jackson's Estate Owes 328,299 Dollars
Michael Jackson's estate has been hit by yet another creditor's claim - from an investment banking firm that handled the late pop legend's finances. According to the latest creditor's claim, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Jackson's estate owes over $328,299 in unpaid fees to Signal Hill Capital, a small investment banking firm based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Attorneys for the company claim the amount is owed for "financial services related to music publishing assets". According to TMZ.com, creditors' claims against the "Thriller" hitmaker's estate have exceeded $20 million.
Other creditors include Jackson's spiritual advisor Revd. June Juliet Gatlin, his former skin doctor Arnold Klein, choreographer LaVelle Smith Jr. and the pop superstar's one-time manager and adviser Dr. Tohme Tohme. Jackson's sister, Janet Jackson, and brothers Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson and Randy Jackson also reportedly have an ongoing royalties claim and have been listed as potential creditors.
More Michael Jackson News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover