Rihanna and Matt Kemp Were Having 'Fun', Rep Says
A spokesperson for Rihanna's new boyfriend Matt Kemp has confirmed the stars are having "fun" together. Rumors swirled after the pair was spotted traveling back from the singer's New Year's Eve concert in the United Arab Emirates.
Rihanna was then snapped smooching the 25-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star during a romantic vacation in the Mexican resort of Cabo San Lucas. And a representative for Kemp reveals a romance is blossoming. His agent Dave Stewart tells People.com, "They've only had a few opportunities to be together, but those times have been fun."
Rihanna was spotted enjoying vacation in Mexico with the Major League Baseball outfielder on Monday, January 4. The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown was seen cuddling and indeed kissing her new beau during their romantic time.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?