Rihanna and Matt Kemp Were Having 'Fun', Rep Says
A spokesperson for Rihanna's new boyfriend Matt Kemp has confirmed the stars are having "fun" together. Rumors swirled after the pair was spotted traveling back from the singer's New Year's Eve concert in the United Arab Emirates.
Rihanna was then snapped smooching the 25-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star during a romantic vacation in the Mexican resort of Cabo San Lucas. And a representative for Kemp reveals a romance is blossoming. His agent Dave Stewart tells People.com, "They've only had a few opportunities to be together, but those times have been fun."
Rihanna was spotted enjoying vacation in Mexico with the Major League Baseball outfielder on Monday, January 4. The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown was seen cuddling and indeed kissing her new beau during their romantic time.
More Rihanna News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent