Rihanna and Matt Kemp Were Having 'Fun', Rep Says
A spokesperson for Rihanna's new boyfriend Matt Kemp has confirmed the stars are having "fun" together. Rumors swirled after the pair was spotted traveling back from the singer's New Year's Eve concert in the United Arab Emirates.
Rihanna was then snapped smooching the 25-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star during a romantic vacation in the Mexican resort of Cabo San Lucas. And a representative for Kemp reveals a romance is blossoming. His agent Dave Stewart tells People.com, "They've only had a few opportunities to be together, but those times have been fun."
Rihanna was spotted enjoying vacation in Mexico with the Major League Baseball outfielder on Monday, January 4. The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown was seen cuddling and indeed kissing her new beau during their romantic time.
More Rihanna News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS