Rihanna and Matt Kemp Were Having 'Fun', Rep Says
A spokesperson for Rihanna's new boyfriend Matt Kemp has confirmed the stars are having "fun" together. Rumors swirled after the pair was spotted traveling back from the singer's New Year's Eve concert in the United Arab Emirates.
Rihanna was then snapped smooching the 25-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star during a romantic vacation in the Mexican resort of Cabo San Lucas. And a representative for Kemp reveals a romance is blossoming. His agent Dave Stewart tells People.com, "They've only had a few opportunities to be together, but those times have been fun."
Rihanna was spotted enjoying vacation in Mexico with the Major League Baseball outfielder on Monday, January 4. The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown was seen cuddling and indeed kissing her new beau during their romantic time.
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special