Rihanna and Matt Kemp Were Having 'Fun', Rep Says
A spokesperson for Rihanna's new boyfriend Matt Kemp has confirmed the stars are having "fun" together. Rumors swirled after the pair was spotted traveling back from the singer's New Year's Eve concert in the United Arab Emirates.
Rihanna was then snapped smooching the 25-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star during a romantic vacation in the Mexican resort of Cabo San Lucas. And a representative for Kemp reveals a romance is blossoming. His agent Dave Stewart tells People.com, "They've only had a few opportunities to be together, but those times have been fun."
Rihanna was spotted enjoying vacation in Mexico with the Major League Baseball outfielder on Monday, January 4. The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown was seen cuddling and indeed kissing her new beau during their romantic time.
More Rihanna News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday