Teri Hatcher Wants to Back to Triathlon in 2010
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher is contemplating making a triathlon part of her annual fitness regime after completing her first sporting challenge last year 2009. The actress followed in the footsteps of celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey and signed up to swim, bike and run in California's Malibu Triathlon in September 2009.
She crossed the finish line in just over two hours and six minutes - and admits she was ecstatic just to have made it to the end of the grueling course. Hatcher hints she is ready to do it all again for 2010 - but this time, she wants to finish in the top few. She says, "Maybe next year. Maybe next year I'll be more competitive."
Beside being known for her role as Susan Mayer in "Desperate Housewives", Teri Hatcher was also famous for her portrayal of Lois Lane in TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" in 1993 up to 1997. Moreover, she once played James Bond's girl in 1997 "Tomorrow Never Dies".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says