Teri Hatcher Wants to Back to Triathlon in 2010
"Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher is contemplating making a triathlon part of her annual fitness regime after completing her first sporting challenge last year 2009. The actress followed in the footsteps of celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey and signed up to swim, bike and run in California's Malibu Triathlon in September 2009.
She crossed the finish line in just over two hours and six minutes - and admits she was ecstatic just to have made it to the end of the grueling course. Hatcher hints she is ready to do it all again for 2010 - but this time, she wants to finish in the top few. She says, "Maybe next year. Maybe next year I'll be more competitive."
Beside being known for her role as Susan Mayer in "Desperate Housewives", Teri Hatcher was also famous for her portrayal of Lois Lane in TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" in 1993 up to 1997. Moreover, she once played James Bond's girl in 1997 "Tomorrow Never Dies".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier