Lindsay Lohan Says Her Sketches Stolen by Longtime Friend
Actress-turned-fashion designer Lindsay Lohan has reportedly caught one of her longtime friends stealing designs she created for her forthcoming clothing line. The "Mean Girls" star's selection of hosiery 6126 became a hit when it was first released in 2008 and she announced plans to expand the range to a full line of fashions last month, December 2009.
The latest designs were due to hit stores in the autumn. But Lohan has allegedly discovered her old pal Patrick 'Pootie' Aufdenkamp - who accompanied her to many meetings related to her new fashion line - has been stealing copies of her sketches.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "He is now running off trying to do his own line... And telling people he's going to fashion market week in NYC on February 18 to debut his line." When asked to confirm the reports, Lohan told the magazine, "I should've known better."
"But new year for me and a new beginning! Health, happiness, success and love!" A spokesperson for Aufdenkamp could not be reached for comment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series