Lindsay Lohan Says Her Sketches Stolen by Longtime Friend
Actress-turned-fashion designer Lindsay Lohan has reportedly caught one of her longtime friends stealing designs she created for her forthcoming clothing line. The "Mean Girls" star's selection of hosiery 6126 became a hit when it was first released in 2008 and she announced plans to expand the range to a full line of fashions last month, December 2009.
The latest designs were due to hit stores in the autumn. But Lohan has allegedly discovered her old pal Patrick 'Pootie' Aufdenkamp - who accompanied her to many meetings related to her new fashion line - has been stealing copies of her sketches.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "He is now running off trying to do his own line... And telling people he's going to fashion market week in NYC on February 18 to debut his line." When asked to confirm the reports, Lohan told the magazine, "I should've known better."
"But new year for me and a new beginning! Health, happiness, success and love!" A spokesperson for Aufdenkamp could not be reached for comment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2