Lindsay Lohan Says Her Sketches Stolen by Longtime Friend
Actress-turned-fashion designer Lindsay Lohan has reportedly caught one of her longtime friends stealing designs she created for her forthcoming clothing line. The "Mean Girls" star's selection of hosiery 6126 became a hit when it was first released in 2008 and she announced plans to expand the range to a full line of fashions last month, December 2009.
The latest designs were due to hit stores in the autumn. But Lohan has allegedly discovered her old pal Patrick 'Pootie' Aufdenkamp - who accompanied her to many meetings related to her new fashion line - has been stealing copies of her sketches.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "He is now running off trying to do his own line... And telling people he's going to fashion market week in NYC on February 18 to debut his line." When asked to confirm the reports, Lohan told the magazine, "I should've known better."
"But new year for me and a new beginning! Health, happiness, success and love!" A spokesperson for Aufdenkamp could not be reached for comment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle