Lindsay Lohan Says Her Sketches Stolen by Longtime Friend
Actress-turned-fashion designer Lindsay Lohan has reportedly caught one of her longtime friends stealing designs she created for her forthcoming clothing line. The "Mean Girls" star's selection of hosiery 6126 became a hit when it was first released in 2008 and she announced plans to expand the range to a full line of fashions last month, December 2009.
The latest designs were due to hit stores in the autumn. But Lohan has allegedly discovered her old pal Patrick 'Pootie' Aufdenkamp - who accompanied her to many meetings related to her new fashion line - has been stealing copies of her sketches.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "He is now running off trying to do his own line... And telling people he's going to fashion market week in NYC on February 18 to debut his line." When asked to confirm the reports, Lohan told the magazine, "I should've known better."
"But new year for me and a new beginning! Health, happiness, success and love!" A spokesperson for Aufdenkamp could not be reached for comment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen