Lindsay Lohan Says Her Sketches Stolen by Longtime Friend
Actress-turned-fashion designer Lindsay Lohan has reportedly caught one of her longtime friends stealing designs she created for her forthcoming clothing line. The "Mean Girls" star's selection of hosiery 6126 became a hit when it was first released in 2008 and she announced plans to expand the range to a full line of fashions last month, December 2009.
The latest designs were due to hit stores in the autumn. But Lohan has allegedly discovered her old pal Patrick 'Pootie' Aufdenkamp - who accompanied her to many meetings related to her new fashion line - has been stealing copies of her sketches.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "He is now running off trying to do his own line... And telling people he's going to fashion market week in NYC on February 18 to debut his line." When asked to confirm the reports, Lohan told the magazine, "I should've known better."
"But new year for me and a new beginning! Health, happiness, success and love!" A spokesperson for Aufdenkamp could not be reached for comment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years