Farrah Fawcett's Son Taken Into Custody for Drug Charges
Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal's troubled son Redmond O'Neal has been arrested on drug charges after his first 24-hour release from a California rehab facility. O'Neal - who has been sober for six months after battling drug problems for years - was moved into a rehab center in September, 2009 to continue his fight against substance abuse, after serving time behind bars in connection to a January 2008 drug arrest and a probation violation.
He was allowed out for a day shortly after Christmas, but according to RadarOnline.com, he was taken into custody on December 29, 2009 on a felony charge after displaying odd behavior upon his return to the facility. The 24 year old was previously scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday, January 5, 2010 for a status update on his rehab - a month after he was praised for making progress in his treatment by Judge Michael Tynan.
He is now facing up to six years in prison, as the latest arrest violates probation terms of a previous drug offence.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie