Tyrese Gibson Left a Car Crash Uninjured
R&B singer/actor Tyrese Gibson had a lucky escape on Monday, January 4, 2010 when he emerged from a car crash in Miami, Florida uninjured. The "Transformers" star's saloon was involved in a nasty collision with an SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle), which left his car's front bonnet smashed up and the SUV flipped over.
The female driver of the SUV also managed to escape unscathed and Gibson decided to help calm her nerves by treating her to a little pampering. In a post on his Twitter.com blog, he wrote, "Mother of five left without 1 scratch and we ended up hangin (sic) at the spa for a massage."
Tyrese Gibson was known through his breakthrough on Coca-Cola advertisement appearance in 1995. In his music career, Gibson has won Favorite New R&B/Soul Artist in the 2000 American Music Awards and nominated for Grammy Awards in the same year. He has also played in several movies such as "2 Fast 2 Furious", "Flight of the Phoenix", "Annapolis" and last seen in a movie "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7