Tyrese Gibson Left a Car Crash Uninjured
R&B singer/actor Tyrese Gibson had a lucky escape on Monday, January 4, 2010 when he emerged from a car crash in Miami, Florida uninjured. The "Transformers" star's saloon was involved in a nasty collision with an SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle), which left his car's front bonnet smashed up and the SUV flipped over.
The female driver of the SUV also managed to escape unscathed and Gibson decided to help calm her nerves by treating her to a little pampering. In a post on his Twitter.com blog, he wrote, "Mother of five left without 1 scratch and we ended up hangin (sic) at the spa for a massage."
Tyrese Gibson was known through his breakthrough on Coca-Cola advertisement appearance in 1995. In his music career, Gibson has won Favorite New R&B/Soul Artist in the 2000 American Music Awards and nominated for Grammy Awards in the same year. He has also played in several movies such as "2 Fast 2 Furious", "Flight of the Phoenix", "Annapolis" and last seen in a movie "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".
More Tyrese Gibson News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift