Tyrese Gibson Left a Car Crash Uninjured
R&B singer/actor Tyrese Gibson had a lucky escape on Monday, January 4, 2010 when he emerged from a car crash in Miami, Florida uninjured. The "Transformers" star's saloon was involved in a nasty collision with an SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle), which left his car's front bonnet smashed up and the SUV flipped over.
The female driver of the SUV also managed to escape unscathed and Gibson decided to help calm her nerves by treating her to a little pampering. In a post on his Twitter.com blog, he wrote, "Mother of five left without 1 scratch and we ended up hangin (sic) at the spa for a massage."
Tyrese Gibson was known through his breakthrough on Coca-Cola advertisement appearance in 1995. In his music career, Gibson has won Favorite New R&B/Soul Artist in the 2000 American Music Awards and nominated for Grammy Awards in the same year. He has also played in several movies such as "2 Fast 2 Furious", "Flight of the Phoenix", "Annapolis" and last seen in a movie "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert