B2K's J-Boog Arrested for Domestic Violence
B2K boyband singer J-Boog has been arrested by Los Angeles police on suspicion of domestic violence, according to an online report. The "Uh Huh" star, real name Jarell Damonte Houston, was taken into custody on Monday afternoon, January 4, 2010 after neighbors heard someone screaming in the house.
According to TMZ.com, the 24 year old was arrested for "corporal punishment on a spouse", but his legal problems don't end there - he was also wanted by cops for an allegedly bad driving record. J-Boog lives with his fiancee, Jondelle Michelle Lee, and their three children, ranging from four years old to two months.
J-Boog and the other B2K members Lil Fizz, Omarion and Raz-B started their group in 2001 and released their debut self-titled album "B2K" on March 12, 2002. After taking 4-year temporary break, they returned in 2008 through a single "Body Up" which features all the original members except Omarion.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week