B2K's J-Boog Arrested for Domestic Violence
B2K boyband singer J-Boog has been arrested by Los Angeles police on suspicion of domestic violence, according to an online report. The "Uh Huh" star, real name Jarell Damonte Houston, was taken into custody on Monday afternoon, January 4, 2010 after neighbors heard someone screaming in the house.
According to TMZ.com, the 24 year old was arrested for "corporal punishment on a spouse", but his legal problems don't end there - he was also wanted by cops for an allegedly bad driving record. J-Boog lives with his fiancee, Jondelle Michelle Lee, and their three children, ranging from four years old to two months.
J-Boog and the other B2K members Lil Fizz, Omarion and Raz-B started their group in 2001 and released their debut self-titled album "B2K" on March 12, 2002. After taking 4-year temporary break, they returned in 2008 through a single "Body Up" which features all the original members except Omarion.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group