B2K's J-Boog Arrested for Domestic Violence
B2K boyband singer J-Boog has been arrested by Los Angeles police on suspicion of domestic violence, according to an online report. The "Uh Huh" star, real name Jarell Damonte Houston, was taken into custody on Monday afternoon, January 4, 2010 after neighbors heard someone screaming in the house.
According to TMZ.com, the 24 year old was arrested for "corporal punishment on a spouse", but his legal problems don't end there - he was also wanted by cops for an allegedly bad driving record. J-Boog lives with his fiancee, Jondelle Michelle Lee, and their three children, ranging from four years old to two months.
J-Boog and the other B2K members Lil Fizz, Omarion and Raz-B started their group in 2001 and released their debut self-titled album "B2K" on March 12, 2002. After taking 4-year temporary break, they returned in 2008 through a single "Body Up" which features all the original members except Omarion.
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts