B2K's J-Boog Arrested for Domestic Violence
B2K boyband singer J-Boog has been arrested by Los Angeles police on suspicion of domestic violence, according to an online report. The "Uh Huh" star, real name Jarell Damonte Houston, was taken into custody on Monday afternoon, January 4, 2010 after neighbors heard someone screaming in the house.
According to TMZ.com, the 24 year old was arrested for "corporal punishment on a spouse", but his legal problems don't end there - he was also wanted by cops for an allegedly bad driving record. J-Boog lives with his fiancee, Jondelle Michelle Lee, and their three children, ranging from four years old to two months.
J-Boog and the other B2K members Lil Fizz, Omarion and Raz-B started their group in 2001 and released their debut self-titled album "B2K" on March 12, 2002. After taking 4-year temporary break, they returned in 2008 through a single "Body Up" which features all the original members except Omarion.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order