B2K's J-Boog Arrested for Domestic Violence
B2K boyband singer J-Boog has been arrested by Los Angeles police on suspicion of domestic violence, according to an online report. The "Uh Huh" star, real name Jarell Damonte Houston, was taken into custody on Monday afternoon, January 4, 2010 after neighbors heard someone screaming in the house.
According to TMZ.com, the 24 year old was arrested for "corporal punishment on a spouse", but his legal problems don't end there - he was also wanted by cops for an allegedly bad driving record. J-Boog lives with his fiancee, Jondelle Michelle Lee, and their three children, ranging from four years old to two months.
J-Boog and the other B2K members Lil Fizz, Omarion and Raz-B started their group in 2001 and released their debut self-titled album "B2K" on March 12, 2002. After taking 4-year temporary break, they returned in 2008 through a single "Body Up" which features all the original members except Omarion.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years