The Rolling Stones Not Having Tour in 2010
Rock legends The Rolling Stones have blasted rumors they're planning to tour this year without guitarist Ronnie Wood - insisting they have no gigs scheduled for 2010. The band was rumored to have met behind Woods' back to discuss ditching him, because of his ongoing struggle with alcohol addiction and his doomed high profile relationship with young lover Ekaterina Ivanova.
Sources claimed songwriters Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were seeking a replacement for a 2010 tour that would include a gig at this summer's 2010 Glastonbury Festival in England. The gossip has prompted the group to release a statement to NME.com, denying they have any upcoming plans to hit the road.
The statement reads, "Following recent UK media speculation, The Rolling Stones would like to make it clear there are no plans at the moment for the band to tour in 2010."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers