The Rolling Stones Not Having Tour in 2010
Rock legends The Rolling Stones have blasted rumors they're planning to tour this year without guitarist Ronnie Wood - insisting they have no gigs scheduled for 2010. The band was rumored to have met behind Woods' back to discuss ditching him, because of his ongoing struggle with alcohol addiction and his doomed high profile relationship with young lover Ekaterina Ivanova.
Sources claimed songwriters Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were seeking a replacement for a 2010 tour that would include a gig at this summer's 2010 Glastonbury Festival in England. The gossip has prompted the group to release a statement to NME.com, denying they have any upcoming plans to hit the road.
The statement reads, "Following recent UK media speculation, The Rolling Stones would like to make it clear there are no plans at the moment for the band to tour in 2010."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?