The Rolling Stones Not Having Tour in 2010
Rock legends The Rolling Stones have blasted rumors they're planning to tour this year without guitarist Ronnie Wood - insisting they have no gigs scheduled for 2010. The band was rumored to have met behind Woods' back to discuss ditching him, because of his ongoing struggle with alcohol addiction and his doomed high profile relationship with young lover Ekaterina Ivanova.
Sources claimed songwriters Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were seeking a replacement for a 2010 tour that would include a gig at this summer's 2010 Glastonbury Festival in England. The gossip has prompted the group to release a statement to NME.com, denying they have any upcoming plans to hit the road.
The statement reads, "Following recent UK media speculation, The Rolling Stones would like to make it clear there are no plans at the moment for the band to tour in 2010."
More The Rolling Stones News
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?