The Rolling Stones Not Having Tour in 2010
Rock legends The Rolling Stones have blasted rumors they're planning to tour this year without guitarist Ronnie Wood - insisting they have no gigs scheduled for 2010. The band was rumored to have met behind Woods' back to discuss ditching him, because of his ongoing struggle with alcohol addiction and his doomed high profile relationship with young lover Ekaterina Ivanova.
Sources claimed songwriters Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were seeking a replacement for a 2010 tour that would include a gig at this summer's 2010 Glastonbury Festival in England. The gossip has prompted the group to release a statement to NME.com, denying they have any upcoming plans to hit the road.
The statement reads, "Following recent UK media speculation, The Rolling Stones would like to make it clear there are no plans at the moment for the band to tour in 2010."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer