The Rolling Stones Not Having Tour in 2010
Rock legends The Rolling Stones have blasted rumors they're planning to tour this year without guitarist Ronnie Wood - insisting they have no gigs scheduled for 2010. The band was rumored to have met behind Woods' back to discuss ditching him, because of his ongoing struggle with alcohol addiction and his doomed high profile relationship with young lover Ekaterina Ivanova.
Sources claimed songwriters Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were seeking a replacement for a 2010 tour that would include a gig at this summer's 2010 Glastonbury Festival in England. The gossip has prompted the group to release a statement to NME.com, denying they have any upcoming plans to hit the road.
The statement reads, "Following recent UK media speculation, The Rolling Stones would like to make it clear there are no plans at the moment for the band to tour in 2010."
More The Rolling Stones News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak