Ke$ha Plays Coy on Her Sexuality
Pop sensation Ke$ha has sparked speculation about her sexuality after refusing to confirm whether she is "gay or straight". Although the "TiK ToK" singer, who appeared in Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" music video, remains coy over whether she is bisexual or not, she has ignited talk about her sexual preference by admitting her views on the subject are blurred.
She tells Out.com, "I like people. I wouldn't say I'm gay or straight - I don't like labeling things anyway. I just like people."
Ke$ha made her breakthrough when appearing on Flo Rida's single "Right Round". She then released her own debut single in August 2009 called "Tik Tok", which reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100. Her album "Animal" was released later on January 5, 2010 in the U.S.
More Ke$ha News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna