Ke$ha Plays Coy on Her Sexuality
Pop sensation Ke$ha has sparked speculation about her sexuality after refusing to confirm whether she is "gay or straight". Although the "TiK ToK" singer, who appeared in Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" music video, remains coy over whether she is bisexual or not, she has ignited talk about her sexual preference by admitting her views on the subject are blurred.
She tells Out.com, "I like people. I wouldn't say I'm gay or straight - I don't like labeling things anyway. I just like people."
Ke$ha made her breakthrough when appearing on Flo Rida's single "Right Round". She then released her own debut single in August 2009 called "Tik Tok", which reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100. Her album "Animal" was released later on January 5, 2010 in the U.S.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser