Ke$ha Plays Coy on Her Sexuality
Pop sensation Ke$ha has sparked speculation about her sexuality after refusing to confirm whether she is "gay or straight". Although the "TiK ToK" singer, who appeared in Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" music video, remains coy over whether she is bisexual or not, she has ignited talk about her sexual preference by admitting her views on the subject are blurred.
She tells Out.com, "I like people. I wouldn't say I'm gay or straight - I don't like labeling things anyway. I just like people."
Ke$ha made her breakthrough when appearing on Flo Rida's single "Right Round". She then released her own debut single in August 2009 called "Tik Tok", which reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100. Her album "Animal" was released later on January 5, 2010 in the U.S.
More Ke$ha News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'