Ke$ha Plays Coy on Her Sexuality
Pop sensation Ke$ha has sparked speculation about her sexuality after refusing to confirm whether she is "gay or straight". Although the "TiK ToK" singer, who appeared in Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" music video, remains coy over whether she is bisexual or not, she has ignited talk about her sexual preference by admitting her views on the subject are blurred.
She tells Out.com, "I like people. I wouldn't say I'm gay or straight - I don't like labeling things anyway. I just like people."
Ke$ha made her breakthrough when appearing on Flo Rida's single "Right Round". She then released her own debut single in August 2009 called "Tik Tok", which reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100. Her album "Animal" was released later on January 5, 2010 in the U.S.
More Ke$ha News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'