Leona Lewis to Hit Studio With Kings of Leon and Robbie Williams
British singer Leona Lewis is preparing to add an edge to her clean-cut act - by recording new tracks with Kings of Leon and Robbie Williams. The "Bleeding Love" star is set to hit the studio with British pop star Williams to record two new songs for an updated version of her second album, Echo.
The pair get on so well, Lewis' mentor, Simon Cowell, is trying to persuade Williams to join the former "The X Factor" champion on her upcoming arena tour, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper. And the "Angels" hitmaker isn't the only act keen to work with Lewis - "Sex on Fire" rockers Kings of Leon are also eager to head into the studio with the star.
A source tells the publication, "Leona is incredibly proactive. She knows what she wants and where she's heading and is thrilled with these developments. She loves Robbie and thinks he's a real laugh - and the love-in is mutual. They're just going to go in the studio and see what comes out."
"The track will coincide with her arena tour, with the possibility that Robbie could appear on stage. Simon is really keen on the idea and hopes it will help Robbie come on board with 'The X Factor'. The Kings of Leon collaboration came about through Leona herself. Caleb (Caleb Followill, frontman) and the guys are huge fans."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'