Leona Lewis to Hit Studio With Kings of Leon and Robbie Williams
British singer Leona Lewis is preparing to add an edge to her clean-cut act - by recording new tracks with Kings of Leon and Robbie Williams. The "Bleeding Love" star is set to hit the studio with British pop star Williams to record two new songs for an updated version of her second album, Echo.
The pair get on so well, Lewis' mentor, Simon Cowell, is trying to persuade Williams to join the former "The X Factor" champion on her upcoming arena tour, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper. And the "Angels" hitmaker isn't the only act keen to work with Lewis - "Sex on Fire" rockers Kings of Leon are also eager to head into the studio with the star.
A source tells the publication, "Leona is incredibly proactive. She knows what she wants and where she's heading and is thrilled with these developments. She loves Robbie and thinks he's a real laugh - and the love-in is mutual. They're just going to go in the studio and see what comes out."
"The track will coincide with her arena tour, with the possibility that Robbie could appear on stage. Simon is really keen on the idea and hopes it will help Robbie come on board with 'The X Factor'. The Kings of Leon collaboration came about through Leona herself. Caleb (Caleb Followill, frontman) and the guys are huge fans."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off