Paris Hilton Left Devastated by Casey Johnson's Death
Paris Hilton has been left devastated by the news of fellow socialite Casey Johnson's death. The Johnson & Johnson heiress, 30, was found dead in her Los Angeles home on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 and Hilton has been among the first people to comment on the tragedy.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I am devastated to hear this news. I've known Casey since I was a baby. She had a big heart and she was a good friend. I feel so sad, I don't want to believe it. My condolences go out to her family and loved ones."
The Hilton sisters were so close to Johnson, Paris' sibling Nicky Hilton was godmother to the socialite's adopted daughter, Ava, three. Los Angeles police have confirmed that they believe the death was "natural" and that no foul play was suspected. Toxicology reports are still to be conducted.
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3