Paris Hilton Left Devastated by Casey Johnson's Death
Paris Hilton has been left devastated by the news of fellow socialite Casey Johnson's death. The Johnson & Johnson heiress, 30, was found dead in her Los Angeles home on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 and Hilton has been among the first people to comment on the tragedy.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I am devastated to hear this news. I've known Casey since I was a baby. She had a big heart and she was a good friend. I feel so sad, I don't want to believe it. My condolences go out to her family and loved ones."
The Hilton sisters were so close to Johnson, Paris' sibling Nicky Hilton was godmother to the socialite's adopted daughter, Ava, three. Los Angeles police have confirmed that they believe the death was "natural" and that no foul play was suspected. Toxicology reports are still to be conducted.
More Paris Hilton News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner