Paris Hilton Left Devastated by Casey Johnson's Death
Paris Hilton has been left devastated by the news of fellow socialite Casey Johnson's death. The Johnson & Johnson heiress, 30, was found dead in her Los Angeles home on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 and Hilton has been among the first people to comment on the tragedy.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I am devastated to hear this news. I've known Casey since I was a baby. She had a big heart and she was a good friend. I feel so sad, I don't want to believe it. My condolences go out to her family and loved ones."
The Hilton sisters were so close to Johnson, Paris' sibling Nicky Hilton was godmother to the socialite's adopted daughter, Ava, three. Los Angeles police have confirmed that they believe the death was "natural" and that no foul play was suspected. Toxicology reports are still to be conducted.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'