Paris Hilton Left Devastated by Casey Johnson's Death
Paris Hilton has been left devastated by the news of fellow socialite Casey Johnson's death. The Johnson & Johnson heiress, 30, was found dead in her Los Angeles home on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 and Hilton has been among the first people to comment on the tragedy.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I am devastated to hear this news. I've known Casey since I was a baby. She had a big heart and she was a good friend. I feel so sad, I don't want to believe it. My condolences go out to her family and loved ones."
The Hilton sisters were so close to Johnson, Paris' sibling Nicky Hilton was godmother to the socialite's adopted daughter, Ava, three. Los Angeles police have confirmed that they believe the death was "natural" and that no foul play was suspected. Toxicology reports are still to be conducted.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why