Paris Hilton Left Devastated by Casey Johnson's Death
Paris Hilton has been left devastated by the news of fellow socialite Casey Johnson's death. The Johnson & Johnson heiress, 30, was found dead in her Los Angeles home on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 and Hilton has been among the first people to comment on the tragedy.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I am devastated to hear this news. I've known Casey since I was a baby. She had a big heart and she was a good friend. I feel so sad, I don't want to believe it. My condolences go out to her family and loved ones."
The Hilton sisters were so close to Johnson, Paris' sibling Nicky Hilton was godmother to the socialite's adopted daughter, Ava, three. Los Angeles police have confirmed that they believe the death was "natural" and that no foul play was suspected. Toxicology reports are still to be conducted.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures