The Death of Tila Tequila's Fiancee Casey Johnson Appears to Be Natural
The sudden death of socialite Casey Johnson "appears to be natural" and foul play is not suspected, according to police officials. The heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire was found dead on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 at her Los Angeles apartment.
Toxicology tests on Johnson's body are set to be conducted, but police officer Sara Faden insists her death appears to be from natural causes. She says, "It appears to be a natural death. There's no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner's office will proceed next."
Johnson hit the headlines in December 2009 when U.S. pin-up Tila Tequila announced her engagement to the socialite - and the bisexual reality TV star has been quick to pay tribute to the late 30 year old. In a post on her Twitter.com page, Tequila writes, "Everyone please pray 4 (sic) my wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love (sic) and support but I will be offline to be w/ family (sic)."
"This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some privacy as I deal with the loss of my fiance Casey Johnson. I'm (sic) heart is shredded." Johnson is survived by her adopted daughter Ava, three.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos