The Death of Tila Tequila's Fiancee Casey Johnson Appears to Be Natural
The sudden death of socialite Casey Johnson "appears to be natural" and foul play is not suspected, according to police officials. The heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire was found dead on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 at her Los Angeles apartment.
Toxicology tests on Johnson's body are set to be conducted, but police officer Sara Faden insists her death appears to be from natural causes. She says, "It appears to be a natural death. There's no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner's office will proceed next."
Johnson hit the headlines in December 2009 when U.S. pin-up Tila Tequila announced her engagement to the socialite - and the bisexual reality TV star has been quick to pay tribute to the late 30 year old. In a post on her Twitter.com page, Tequila writes, "Everyone please pray 4 (sic) my wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love (sic) and support but I will be offline to be w/ family (sic)."
"This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some privacy as I deal with the loss of my fiance Casey Johnson. I'm (sic) heart is shredded." Johnson is survived by her adopted daughter Ava, three.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March