The Death of Tila Tequila's Fiancee Casey Johnson Appears to Be Natural
The sudden death of socialite Casey Johnson "appears to be natural" and foul play is not suspected, according to police officials. The heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire was found dead on Monday morning, January 4, 2010 at her Los Angeles apartment.
Toxicology tests on Johnson's body are set to be conducted, but police officer Sara Faden insists her death appears to be from natural causes. She says, "It appears to be a natural death. There's no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner's office will proceed next."
Johnson hit the headlines in December 2009 when U.S. pin-up Tila Tequila announced her engagement to the socialite - and the bisexual reality TV star has been quick to pay tribute to the late 30 year old. In a post on her Twitter.com page, Tequila writes, "Everyone please pray 4 (sic) my wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love (sic) and support but I will be offline to be w/ family (sic)."
"This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some privacy as I deal with the loss of my fiance Casey Johnson. I'm (sic) heart is shredded." Johnson is survived by her adopted daughter Ava, three.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated