James Owen Sullivan's Death Left His Family Heartbroken
The family of Avenged Sevenfold drummer James Owen Sullivan have thanked fans for their support following the star's untimely death last week, December 28, 2009, revealing they have been left heartbroken by the tragedy. Sullivan, 28, was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach, California, and officials at Orange County coroner's office are conducting toxicology and laboratory tests to determine what caused the drummer's sudden passing.
The star's loved ones are still reeling from his death - and are struggling to come to terms with the tragedy. A statement from the musician's family reads, "We would like to thank all of Jimmy's fans for the heartfelt comments that have been posted."
"It is comforting to know that his genius and antics were appreciated and that he was loved so much. Our hearts are broken - he was much too young to fall."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016