James Owen Sullivan's Death Left His Family Heartbroken
The family of Avenged Sevenfold drummer James Owen Sullivan have thanked fans for their support following the star's untimely death last week, December 28, 2009, revealing they have been left heartbroken by the tragedy. Sullivan, 28, was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach, California, and officials at Orange County coroner's office are conducting toxicology and laboratory tests to determine what caused the drummer's sudden passing.
The star's loved ones are still reeling from his death - and are struggling to come to terms with the tragedy. A statement from the musician's family reads, "We would like to thank all of Jimmy's fans for the heartfelt comments that have been posted."
"It is comforting to know that his genius and antics were appreciated and that he was loved so much. Our hearts are broken - he was much too young to fall."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit