James Owen Sullivan's Death Left His Family Heartbroken
The family of Avenged Sevenfold drummer James Owen Sullivan have thanked fans for their support following the star's untimely death last week, December 28, 2009, revealing they have been left heartbroken by the tragedy. Sullivan, 28, was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach, California, and officials at Orange County coroner's office are conducting toxicology and laboratory tests to determine what caused the drummer's sudden passing.
The star's loved ones are still reeling from his death - and are struggling to come to terms with the tragedy. A statement from the musician's family reads, "We would like to thank all of Jimmy's fans for the heartfelt comments that have been posted."
"It is comforting to know that his genius and antics were appreciated and that he was loved so much. Our hearts are broken - he was much too young to fall."
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer