James Owen Sullivan's Death Left His Family Heartbroken
The family of Avenged Sevenfold drummer James Owen Sullivan have thanked fans for their support following the star's untimely death last week, December 28, 2009, revealing they have been left heartbroken by the tragedy. Sullivan, 28, was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach, California, and officials at Orange County coroner's office are conducting toxicology and laboratory tests to determine what caused the drummer's sudden passing.
The star's loved ones are still reeling from his death - and are struggling to come to terms with the tragedy. A statement from the musician's family reads, "We would like to thank all of Jimmy's fans for the heartfelt comments that have been posted."
"It is comforting to know that his genius and antics were appreciated and that he was loved so much. Our hearts are broken - he was much too young to fall."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'