James Owen Sullivan's Death Left His Family Heartbroken
The family of Avenged Sevenfold drummer James Owen Sullivan have thanked fans for their support following the star's untimely death last week, December 28, 2009, revealing they have been left heartbroken by the tragedy. Sullivan, 28, was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach, California, and officials at Orange County coroner's office are conducting toxicology and laboratory tests to determine what caused the drummer's sudden passing.
The star's loved ones are still reeling from his death - and are struggling to come to terms with the tragedy. A statement from the musician's family reads, "We would like to thank all of Jimmy's fans for the heartfelt comments that have been posted."
"It is comforting to know that his genius and antics were appreciated and that he was loved so much. Our hearts are broken - he was much too young to fall."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'