Rosie O'Donnell Calls Tracy Kachtick-Ander 'Lovely'
Rosie O'Donnell has gone public with her new romance, telling listeners of her satellite radio show her new girlfriend, Tracy Kachtick-Anders, is a "lovely, lovely, lovely person". The actress-turned-radio and TV personality officially split from her wife Kelli Carpenter in 2009, and now she's dating mother-of-six Kachtik-Anders.
The new couple was spotted holding hands during a day out last month, December 2009 and now O'Donnell admits the fuss about her love life has been strange and a little disconcerting. During her Rosie Radio show on Monday, January 4, 2010, O'Donnell said, "Did anybody hear I have a new girlfriend...? I felt like Madonna for a moment. Truthfully, I'm not really that kind of famous where people follow me."
"It's only happened to me when I've been with Madonna to tell you the truth... or when I went... to (music executive Tommy Mottola's wedding... because he married Talia, this huge star in Latin America. Going into that wedding was like nothing that I have ever experienced before in my life."
"Aside from Madonna, everyone else I know who's famous doesn't really think they're as famous as they are, including me. I had no idea that it (new romance) would be on CNN... It's odd for me... and quite odd for Tracy." O'Donnell revealed she has been dating Kachtick-Anders since last autumn, 2009.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns