Rosie O'Donnell Calls Tracy Kachtick-Ander 'Lovely'
Rosie O'Donnell has gone public with her new romance, telling listeners of her satellite radio show her new girlfriend, Tracy Kachtick-Anders, is a "lovely, lovely, lovely person". The actress-turned-radio and TV personality officially split from her wife Kelli Carpenter in 2009, and now she's dating mother-of-six Kachtik-Anders.
The new couple was spotted holding hands during a day out last month, December 2009 and now O'Donnell admits the fuss about her love life has been strange and a little disconcerting. During her Rosie Radio show on Monday, January 4, 2010, O'Donnell said, "Did anybody hear I have a new girlfriend...? I felt like Madonna for a moment. Truthfully, I'm not really that kind of famous where people follow me."
"It's only happened to me when I've been with Madonna to tell you the truth... or when I went... to (music executive Tommy Mottola's wedding... because he married Talia, this huge star in Latin America. Going into that wedding was like nothing that I have ever experienced before in my life."
"Aside from Madonna, everyone else I know who's famous doesn't really think they're as famous as they are, including me. I had no idea that it (new romance) would be on CNN... It's odd for me... and quite odd for Tracy." O'Donnell revealed she has been dating Kachtick-Anders since last autumn, 2009.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner