Lil Wayne's 'Rebirth' Pushed Back for Summer Release
The release of Lil Wayne's much-delayed rock album has been pushed back until June 2010, just weeks after it was accidentally shipped out to 500 lucky fans. After countless delays, "Rebirth" was due to officially hit stores and the Internet on February 1.
However, a few hundred copies were sent to Amazon.com customers, who had pre-ordered the album in December. And loyal fans that weren't lucky enough to receive their copy early now face an even longer wait. The record won't be in stores until June 22, according to MTV.com.
Despite the fact that he is going to be sentenced to prison on February 9, Lil Wayne actually has lots of work under his belt. In addition to contributing to other artists' records, the rapper is also set to voice Jesus Christ for a new animated series "Freakniks" in which he's starring opposite fellow MC T-Pain.
More Lil Wayne News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story