Lil Wayne's 'Rebirth' Pushed Back for Summer Release
The release of Lil Wayne's much-delayed rock album has been pushed back until June 2010, just weeks after it was accidentally shipped out to 500 lucky fans. After countless delays, "Rebirth" was due to officially hit stores and the Internet on February 1.
However, a few hundred copies were sent to Amazon.com customers, who had pre-ordered the album in December. And loyal fans that weren't lucky enough to receive their copy early now face an even longer wait. The record won't be in stores until June 22, according to MTV.com.
Despite the fact that he is going to be sentenced to prison on February 9, Lil Wayne actually has lots of work under his belt. In addition to contributing to other artists' records, the rapper is also set to voice Jesus Christ for a new animated series "Freakniks" in which he's starring opposite fellow MC T-Pain.
More Lil Wayne News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says