Lil Wayne's 'Rebirth' Pushed Back for Summer Release
The release of Lil Wayne's much-delayed rock album has been pushed back until June 2010, just weeks after it was accidentally shipped out to 500 lucky fans. After countless delays, "Rebirth" was due to officially hit stores and the Internet on February 1.
However, a few hundred copies were sent to Amazon.com customers, who had pre-ordered the album in December. And loyal fans that weren't lucky enough to receive their copy early now face an even longer wait. The record won't be in stores until June 22, according to MTV.com.
Despite the fact that he is going to be sentenced to prison on February 9, Lil Wayne actually has lots of work under his belt. In addition to contributing to other artists' records, the rapper is also set to voice Jesus Christ for a new animated series "Freakniks" in which he's starring opposite fellow MC T-Pain.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son