Lil Wayne's 'Rebirth' Pushed Back for Summer Release
The release of Lil Wayne's much-delayed rock album has been pushed back until June 2010, just weeks after it was accidentally shipped out to 500 lucky fans. After countless delays, "Rebirth" was due to officially hit stores and the Internet on February 1.
However, a few hundred copies were sent to Amazon.com customers, who had pre-ordered the album in December. And loyal fans that weren't lucky enough to receive their copy early now face an even longer wait. The record won't be in stores until June 22, according to MTV.com.
Despite the fact that he is going to be sentenced to prison on February 9, Lil Wayne actually has lots of work under his belt. In addition to contributing to other artists' records, the rapper is also set to voice Jesus Christ for a new animated series "Freakniks" in which he's starring opposite fellow MC T-Pain.
More Lil Wayne News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight