Hayden Panettiere Spotted Spending Time With Boxer Wladimir Klitschko
Gossips are going crazy with the first celebrity odd couple report of the year after actress Hayden Panettiere was spotted getting cosy with Russian boxer Wladimir Klitschko in Miami, Florida over the weekend, January 1, 2010. The "Heroes" star was in the city for Lady GaGa's New Year's Eve party at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, and she was spotted poolside with the towering fighter the following morning.
At 33, Klitschko is 13 years older than the actress - and he's well over a foot taller. The odd couple has been photographed together at celebrity parties in the past, prompting reports of a romance. Insiders claim the couple seemed like old pals when they met up in Florida.
Back in August 2009, Hayden Panettiere was romantically linked to Harry Morton, who once had a special thing with Lindsay Lohan. The "Bring It On: All or Nothing" actress was spotted with Harry at Madeo in Los Angeles, a month after she split from beau Steve Jones in July.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers