Hayden Panettiere Spotted Spending Time With Boxer Wladimir Klitschko
Gossips are going crazy with the first celebrity odd couple report of the year after actress Hayden Panettiere was spotted getting cosy with Russian boxer Wladimir Klitschko in Miami, Florida over the weekend, January 1, 2010. The "Heroes" star was in the city for Lady GaGa's New Year's Eve party at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, and she was spotted poolside with the towering fighter the following morning.
At 33, Klitschko is 13 years older than the actress - and he's well over a foot taller. The odd couple has been photographed together at celebrity parties in the past, prompting reports of a romance. Insiders claim the couple seemed like old pals when they met up in Florida.
Back in August 2009, Hayden Panettiere was romantically linked to Harry Morton, who once had a special thing with Lindsay Lohan. The "Bring It On: All or Nothing" actress was spotted with Harry at Madeo in Los Angeles, a month after she split from beau Steve Jones in July.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding