Peter Gabriel to Promote New Covers Album With Full Orchestra
Peter Gabriel will perform selections from his upcoming covers album "Scratch My Back" with a full orchestra in Berlin, London and Paris in March, 2010. The rocker's first new album in eight years will be released next month, February 2010 and features orchestral arrangements of songs by David Bowie, Lou Reed, Bon Iver, Paul Simon, Neil Young, Elbow and Radiohead, among others.
Gabriel will perform the tracks at four shows, culminating with concerts at London's 02 Arena on 27 and March, 28. The artists whose songs Gabriel covers on "Scratch My Back" have recorded new versions of his hits for a future album.
Peter Gabriel was the member of Genesis when the band was first founded in 1967. He then decided to leave the band in 1975 and the lead singer role was taken by Phil Collins after a long search of replacement.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie