Peter Gabriel to Promote New Covers Album With Full Orchestra
Peter Gabriel will perform selections from his upcoming covers album "Scratch My Back" with a full orchestra in Berlin, London and Paris in March, 2010. The rocker's first new album in eight years will be released next month, February 2010 and features orchestral arrangements of songs by David Bowie, Lou Reed, Bon Iver, Paul Simon, Neil Young, Elbow and Radiohead, among others.
Gabriel will perform the tracks at four shows, culminating with concerts at London's 02 Arena on 27 and March, 28. The artists whose songs Gabriel covers on "Scratch My Back" have recorded new versions of his hits for a future album.
Peter Gabriel was the member of Genesis when the band was first founded in 1967. He then decided to leave the band in 1975 and the lead singer role was taken by Phil Collins after a long search of replacement.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?