Peter Gabriel to Promote New Covers Album With Full Orchestra
Peter Gabriel will perform selections from his upcoming covers album "Scratch My Back" with a full orchestra in Berlin, London and Paris in March, 2010. The rocker's first new album in eight years will be released next month, February 2010 and features orchestral arrangements of songs by David Bowie, Lou Reed, Bon Iver, Paul Simon, Neil Young, Elbow and Radiohead, among others.
Gabriel will perform the tracks at four shows, culminating with concerts at London's 02 Arena on 27 and March, 28. The artists whose songs Gabriel covers on "Scratch My Back" have recorded new versions of his hits for a future album.
Peter Gabriel was the member of Genesis when the band was first founded in 1967. He then decided to leave the band in 1975 and the lead singer role was taken by Phil Collins after a long search of replacement.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced