Golf Course and Amusement Park Built to Remember Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson is to remembered in his native Gary, Indiana with a championship golf course and Neverland-style amusement park. Members of the Jackson family and local businessmen hope to break ground on development of the first stage of a King of Pop memorial site on the outskirts of Gary later this year, 2010.
The 100-acre complex will feature a Jackson museum, 300-room hotel, amusement park and golf course, according to project president Odie Anderson. He insists that planning work on the proposed site, which will take 10 years to complete and cost an estimated $1 billion, is on "a fast track".
Anderson tells the Los Angeles Times that organisers are currently debating whether or not to recreate the old Jackson family home or arrange for bus tours to the address from the propose museum.
More Michael Jackson News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert