Charlie Sheen Back on 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Charlie Sheen has returned to work after a Christmas and New Year period fraught with drama. Sheen was back on the set of sitcom "Two and a Half Men" on Monday, January 4, 2010, 10 days after he was arrested and jailed following a Christmas Day 2009 fight with his wife Brooke Mueller.
A source tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood Sheen is "cleaned up and feels good" after the festive fuss, which landed him behind bars in Aspen, Colorado. The actor was charged with second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief. He was released from jail on Christmas night.
In her call to police, Mueller accused Sheen of threatening her with a knife. Mueller reportedly told Sheen she wanted a divorce and said she would get custody of their twin boys, according to the affidavit.
Sheen has denied he threatened his wife with a knife. Attorneys for both parties have asked a judge to lift a restraining order against the star, which forbids him from contacting his wife.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers