Charlie Sheen Back on 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Charlie Sheen has returned to work after a Christmas and New Year period fraught with drama. Sheen was back on the set of sitcom "Two and a Half Men" on Monday, January 4, 2010, 10 days after he was arrested and jailed following a Christmas Day 2009 fight with his wife Brooke Mueller.
A source tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood Sheen is "cleaned up and feels good" after the festive fuss, which landed him behind bars in Aspen, Colorado. The actor was charged with second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief. He was released from jail on Christmas night.
In her call to police, Mueller accused Sheen of threatening her with a knife. Mueller reportedly told Sheen she wanted a divorce and said she would get custody of their twin boys, according to the affidavit.
Sheen has denied he threatened his wife with a knife. Attorneys for both parties have asked a judge to lift a restraining order against the star, which forbids him from contacting his wife.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character