Charlie Sheen Back on 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Charlie Sheen has returned to work after a Christmas and New Year period fraught with drama. Sheen was back on the set of sitcom "Two and a Half Men" on Monday, January 4, 2010, 10 days after he was arrested and jailed following a Christmas Day 2009 fight with his wife Brooke Mueller.
A source tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood Sheen is "cleaned up and feels good" after the festive fuss, which landed him behind bars in Aspen, Colorado. The actor was charged with second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief. He was released from jail on Christmas night.
In her call to police, Mueller accused Sheen of threatening her with a knife. Mueller reportedly told Sheen she wanted a divorce and said she would get custody of their twin boys, according to the affidavit.
Sheen has denied he threatened his wife with a knife. Attorneys for both parties have asked a judge to lift a restraining order against the star, which forbids him from contacting his wife.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season