Charlie Sheen Back on 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Charlie Sheen has returned to work after a Christmas and New Year period fraught with drama. Sheen was back on the set of sitcom "Two and a Half Men" on Monday, January 4, 2010, 10 days after he was arrested and jailed following a Christmas Day 2009 fight with his wife Brooke Mueller.
A source tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood Sheen is "cleaned up and feels good" after the festive fuss, which landed him behind bars in Aspen, Colorado. The actor was charged with second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief. He was released from jail on Christmas night.
In her call to police, Mueller accused Sheen of threatening her with a knife. Mueller reportedly told Sheen she wanted a divorce and said she would get custody of their twin boys, according to the affidavit.
Sheen has denied he threatened his wife with a knife. Attorneys for both parties have asked a judge to lift a restraining order against the star, which forbids him from contacting his wife.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport