Tom Cruise and Ben Stiller Reunite for 'The Hardy Men'
Tom Cruise will reunite with his "Tropic Thunder" co-star Ben Stiller to bring literary detective brothers "The Hardy Boys" to life on the big screen. Plans are afoot to bring the two Hollywood stars together again to portray the teen supersleuths in the popular books as adults in "The Hardy Men".
Director Shawn Levy, who will produce the movie, tells Starpulse.com, "I saw how well Ben and Tom got along and that's what gave me the idea of wait a second, I've got to do a movie with them together. Wait a second, let's do 'The Hardy Men' with them together. That brainchild came about because I saw their chemistry as friends."
But Levy admits it could be a while before cameras begin rolling on the film - because he's having difficulty finding the perfect storyline. He adds, "Developing a movie for a movie star is hard. Developing a movie for two movie stars is a very, very challenging enterprise. The bull's eye is small and the tone has to be exactly right. So we are still working on it."
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger