Brian McFadden Says Split Rumor With Delta Goodrem Is Hilarious
Irish pop star Brian McFadden has laughed off speculation his relationship with Aussie singer Delta Goodrem is on the rocks - mockingly congratulating the British press over the story. The former Westlife star has been engaged to the ex soap actress since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, December 2009, but the couple decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The delayed union sparked rumors of an imminent break-up, but McFadden has taken to his Twitter.com blog to shrug off the reports. He writes, "Just seen this... F**king hilarious.. thanks for letting us know. What would we do without the English press? Just when I thought Delta and I were happy they let me know we're not... thanks I almost missed it."
Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem have been in relationship since 2004 after McFadden split from former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona. In his relationship with Kerry, he has two children, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'