Brian McFadden Says Split Rumor With Delta Goodrem Is Hilarious
Irish pop star Brian McFadden has laughed off speculation his relationship with Aussie singer Delta Goodrem is on the rocks - mockingly congratulating the British press over the story. The former Westlife star has been engaged to the ex soap actress since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, December 2009, but the couple decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The delayed union sparked rumors of an imminent break-up, but McFadden has taken to his Twitter.com blog to shrug off the reports. He writes, "Just seen this... F**king hilarious.. thanks for letting us know. What would we do without the English press? Just when I thought Delta and I were happy they let me know we're not... thanks I almost missed it."
Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem have been in relationship since 2004 after McFadden split from former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona. In his relationship with Kerry, he has two children, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3