Brian McFadden Says Split Rumor With Delta Goodrem Is Hilarious
Irish pop star Brian McFadden has laughed off speculation his relationship with Aussie singer Delta Goodrem is on the rocks - mockingly congratulating the British press over the story. The former Westlife star has been engaged to the ex soap actress since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, December 2009, but the couple decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The delayed union sparked rumors of an imminent break-up, but McFadden has taken to his Twitter.com blog to shrug off the reports. He writes, "Just seen this... F**king hilarious.. thanks for letting us know. What would we do without the English press? Just when I thought Delta and I were happy they let me know we're not... thanks I almost missed it."
Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem have been in relationship since 2004 after McFadden split from former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona. In his relationship with Kerry, he has two children, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting