Brian McFadden Says Split Rumor With Delta Goodrem Is Hilarious
Irish pop star Brian McFadden has laughed off speculation his relationship with Aussie singer Delta Goodrem is on the rocks - mockingly congratulating the British press over the story. The former Westlife star has been engaged to the ex soap actress since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, December 2009, but the couple decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The delayed union sparked rumors of an imminent break-up, but McFadden has taken to his Twitter.com blog to shrug off the reports. He writes, "Just seen this... F**king hilarious.. thanks for letting us know. What would we do without the English press? Just when I thought Delta and I were happy they let me know we're not... thanks I almost missed it."
Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem have been in relationship since 2004 after McFadden split from former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona. In his relationship with Kerry, he has two children, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media