Lily Allen Purchases 2.08 Million Dollars House
British pop star Lily Allen will start the New Year 2010 in a new home after reaching a deal to buy a $2.08 million house in the English countryside. The "Smile" singer, 24, has put her three bedroom home in north London up for rent and is preparing to move to the Cotswolds, an area popular with stars like supermodel Kate Moss and Blur rocker Alex James.
The country retreat boasts five bedrooms, an outdoor heated swimming pool, horse paddocks and a stable yard. Allen is expected to put pen to paper to seal the deal in the coming weeks after wrapping up her world tour with U.K. rapper Dizzee Rascal, reports British newspaper The Daily Mail.
The move will take Allen closer to her actor father Keith Allen, who recently purchased a $1.04 million farmhouse in the Cotswolds.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story