Lily Allen Purchases 2.08 Million Dollars House
British pop star Lily Allen will start the New Year 2010 in a new home after reaching a deal to buy a $2.08 million house in the English countryside. The "Smile" singer, 24, has put her three bedroom home in north London up for rent and is preparing to move to the Cotswolds, an area popular with stars like supermodel Kate Moss and Blur rocker Alex James.
The country retreat boasts five bedrooms, an outdoor heated swimming pool, horse paddocks and a stable yard. Allen is expected to put pen to paper to seal the deal in the coming weeks after wrapping up her world tour with U.K. rapper Dizzee Rascal, reports British newspaper The Daily Mail.
The move will take Allen closer to her actor father Keith Allen, who recently purchased a $1.04 million farmhouse in the Cotswolds.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video