Lily Allen Purchases 2.08 Million Dollars House
British pop star Lily Allen will start the New Year 2010 in a new home after reaching a deal to buy a $2.08 million house in the English countryside. The "Smile" singer, 24, has put her three bedroom home in north London up for rent and is preparing to move to the Cotswolds, an area popular with stars like supermodel Kate Moss and Blur rocker Alex James.
The country retreat boasts five bedrooms, an outdoor heated swimming pool, horse paddocks and a stable yard. Allen is expected to put pen to paper to seal the deal in the coming weeks after wrapping up her world tour with U.K. rapper Dizzee Rascal, reports British newspaper The Daily Mail.
The move will take Allen closer to her actor father Keith Allen, who recently purchased a $1.04 million farmhouse in the Cotswolds.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3