Lily Allen Purchases 2.08 Million Dollars House
British pop star Lily Allen will start the New Year 2010 in a new home after reaching a deal to buy a $2.08 million house in the English countryside. The "Smile" singer, 24, has put her three bedroom home in north London up for rent and is preparing to move to the Cotswolds, an area popular with stars like supermodel Kate Moss and Blur rocker Alex James.
The country retreat boasts five bedrooms, an outdoor heated swimming pool, horse paddocks and a stable yard. Allen is expected to put pen to paper to seal the deal in the coming weeks after wrapping up her world tour with U.K. rapper Dizzee Rascal, reports British newspaper The Daily Mail.
The move will take Allen closer to her actor father Keith Allen, who recently purchased a $1.04 million farmhouse in the Cotswolds.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour