Lily Allen Purchases 2.08 Million Dollars House
British pop star Lily Allen will start the New Year 2010 in a new home after reaching a deal to buy a $2.08 million house in the English countryside. The "Smile" singer, 24, has put her three bedroom home in north London up for rent and is preparing to move to the Cotswolds, an area popular with stars like supermodel Kate Moss and Blur rocker Alex James.
The country retreat boasts five bedrooms, an outdoor heated swimming pool, horse paddocks and a stable yard. Allen is expected to put pen to paper to seal the deal in the coming weeks after wrapping up her world tour with U.K. rapper Dizzee Rascal, reports British newspaper The Daily Mail.
The move will take Allen closer to her actor father Keith Allen, who recently purchased a $1.04 million farmhouse in the Cotswolds.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked