Kim Kardashian: I'm Not Earning 10,000 Dollars From Twitter
Socialite-turned-reality TV star Kim Kardashian has blasted reports her endorsements on Twitter.com earn her up to $10,000 per post - insisting she isn't paid to promote products on the website. Last week, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star was ranked as the highest-paid blogger by Ad.ly, an online service that allows celebrities to "monetise" their tweets.
However, Kardashian, 29, took to her blog at the weekend and denied she commands the sum for promotional posts to her 2.7 million followers - in an entry entitled "I Want to Clear Something Up... ."
She writes, "Am I not allowed to talk about something I like without people assuming I must have been paid to do it? I want my fans to know what products, gadgets, foods, clothes and beauty products I like and I love sharing all that with my fans."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival