Kim Kardashian: I'm Not Earning 10,000 Dollars From Twitter
Socialite-turned-reality TV star Kim Kardashian has blasted reports her endorsements on Twitter.com earn her up to $10,000 per post - insisting she isn't paid to promote products on the website. Last week, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star was ranked as the highest-paid blogger by Ad.ly, an online service that allows celebrities to "monetise" their tweets.
However, Kardashian, 29, took to her blog at the weekend and denied she commands the sum for promotional posts to her 2.7 million followers - in an entry entitled "I Want to Clear Something Up... ."
She writes, "Am I not allowed to talk about something I like without people assuming I must have been paid to do it? I want my fans to know what products, gadgets, foods, clothes and beauty products I like and I love sharing all that with my fans."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie