Kim Kardashian: I'm Not Earning 10,000 Dollars From Twitter
Socialite-turned-reality TV star Kim Kardashian has blasted reports her endorsements on Twitter.com earn her up to $10,000 per post - insisting she isn't paid to promote products on the website. Last week, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star was ranked as the highest-paid blogger by Ad.ly, an online service that allows celebrities to "monetise" their tweets.
However, Kardashian, 29, took to her blog at the weekend and denied she commands the sum for promotional posts to her 2.7 million followers - in an entry entitled "I Want to Clear Something Up... ."
She writes, "Am I not allowed to talk about something I like without people assuming I must have been paid to do it? I want my fans to know what products, gadgets, foods, clothes and beauty products I like and I love sharing all that with my fans."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!