Kim Kardashian: I'm Not Earning 10,000 Dollars From Twitter
Socialite-turned-reality TV star Kim Kardashian has blasted reports her endorsements on Twitter.com earn her up to $10,000 per post - insisting she isn't paid to promote products on the website. Last week, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star was ranked as the highest-paid blogger by Ad.ly, an online service that allows celebrities to "monetise" their tweets.
However, Kardashian, 29, took to her blog at the weekend and denied she commands the sum for promotional posts to her 2.7 million followers - in an entry entitled "I Want to Clear Something Up... ."
She writes, "Am I not allowed to talk about something I like without people assuming I must have been paid to do it? I want my fans to know what products, gadgets, foods, clothes and beauty products I like and I love sharing all that with my fans."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce