Kim Kardashian: I'm Not Earning 10,000 Dollars From Twitter
Socialite-turned-reality TV star Kim Kardashian has blasted reports her endorsements on Twitter.com earn her up to $10,000 per post - insisting she isn't paid to promote products on the website. Last week, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star was ranked as the highest-paid blogger by Ad.ly, an online service that allows celebrities to "monetise" their tweets.
However, Kardashian, 29, took to her blog at the weekend and denied she commands the sum for promotional posts to her 2.7 million followers - in an entry entitled "I Want to Clear Something Up... ."
She writes, "Am I not allowed to talk about something I like without people assuming I must have been paid to do it? I want my fans to know what products, gadgets, foods, clothes and beauty products I like and I love sharing all that with my fans."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor