Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker Sick of Rivalry Rumor
Kim Cattrall is sick of rumors suggesting she hates working under the guidance of her "Sex and the City" co-star Sarah Jessica Parker - hailing her reported rival as "a born leader". Cattrall and Parker - who is also executive producer of the hit TV series and subsequent film outings - have reportedly had a turbulent working relationship for years due to the Mannequin star's alleged jealousy of Parker's power on set.
Cattrall fuelled speculation after she took longer than her co-stars to sign up for both the first and second big screen offerings of the comedy. Parker recently took a stand against the reports, stating: "I don't think anybody wants to believe that I love Kim. I adore her. I wouldn't have done the movie without her."
And Cattrall has now backed her up, telling Britain's Mail on Sunday, "I think Sarah was right - people don't want to believe that we get on. They have too much invested in the idea of two strong, successful women fighting with each other. It makes for juicy gossip and copy."
"The truth of us being friends and getting along and happily doing our jobs together is nowhere near as newsworthy. I think Sarah is fantastic. She is a born leader and she guides the crew and the cast in such a strong and gentle way. She and I are sick of this. It's exhausting talking about it, and a real bore. Next?"
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'