Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker Sick of Rivalry Rumor
Kim Cattrall is sick of rumors suggesting she hates working under the guidance of her "Sex and the City" co-star Sarah Jessica Parker - hailing her reported rival as "a born leader". Cattrall and Parker - who is also executive producer of the hit TV series and subsequent film outings - have reportedly had a turbulent working relationship for years due to the Mannequin star's alleged jealousy of Parker's power on set.
Cattrall fuelled speculation after she took longer than her co-stars to sign up for both the first and second big screen offerings of the comedy. Parker recently took a stand against the reports, stating: "I don't think anybody wants to believe that I love Kim. I adore her. I wouldn't have done the movie without her."
And Cattrall has now backed her up, telling Britain's Mail on Sunday, "I think Sarah was right - people don't want to believe that we get on. They have too much invested in the idea of two strong, successful women fighting with each other. It makes for juicy gossip and copy."
"The truth of us being friends and getting along and happily doing our jobs together is nowhere near as newsworthy. I think Sarah is fantastic. She is a born leader and she guides the crew and the cast in such a strong and gentle way. She and I are sick of this. It's exhausting talking about it, and a real bore. Next?"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'