Robert Pattinson Is Not as Scruffy as He Says
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson is so thorough in his dental regime, he once chipped a tooth flossing. The British actor has developed a reputation for being scruffy and dirty after admitting he never washes his hair.
He previously said, "I don't have much of a sense of personal hygiene or styling or anything. I gave up washing it (his hair) a while back." But his new "Twilight" co-star Bryce Dallas Howard reveals he's much more hygienic than he lets on - he was forced to book a dentist's appointment in 2009 after one vigorous flossing incident.
She tells New York magazine, "Actually, he's incredibly hygienic. He told me this story that made me crack up. He was like, 'Oh, I have to go to the dentist.' And I was like, 'Oh no, what happened? Just a check-up?' And he was like, 'No, I chipped a tooth.' And I was like, 'How?' And he was like, 'Flossing.' I don't even floss. So he's hygienic. Trust me."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards