Robert Pattinson Is Not as Scruffy as He Says
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson is so thorough in his dental regime, he once chipped a tooth flossing. The British actor has developed a reputation for being scruffy and dirty after admitting he never washes his hair.
He previously said, "I don't have much of a sense of personal hygiene or styling or anything. I gave up washing it (his hair) a while back." But his new "Twilight" co-star Bryce Dallas Howard reveals he's much more hygienic than he lets on - he was forced to book a dentist's appointment in 2009 after one vigorous flossing incident.
She tells New York magazine, "Actually, he's incredibly hygienic. He told me this story that made me crack up. He was like, 'Oh, I have to go to the dentist.' And I was like, 'Oh no, what happened? Just a check-up?' And he was like, 'No, I chipped a tooth.' And I was like, 'How?' And he was like, 'Flossing.' I don't even floss. So he's hygienic. Trust me."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic