Robert Pattinson Is Not as Scruffy as He Says
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson is so thorough in his dental regime, he once chipped a tooth flossing. The British actor has developed a reputation for being scruffy and dirty after admitting he never washes his hair.
He previously said, "I don't have much of a sense of personal hygiene or styling or anything. I gave up washing it (his hair) a while back." But his new "Twilight" co-star Bryce Dallas Howard reveals he's much more hygienic than he lets on - he was forced to book a dentist's appointment in 2009 after one vigorous flossing incident.
She tells New York magazine, "Actually, he's incredibly hygienic. He told me this story that made me crack up. He was like, 'Oh, I have to go to the dentist.' And I was like, 'Oh no, what happened? Just a check-up?' And he was like, 'No, I chipped a tooth.' And I was like, 'How?' And he was like, 'Flossing.' I don't even floss. So he's hygienic. Trust me."
More Robert Pattinson News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs