Robert Pattinson Is Not as Scruffy as He Says
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson is so thorough in his dental regime, he once chipped a tooth flossing. The British actor has developed a reputation for being scruffy and dirty after admitting he never washes his hair.
He previously said, "I don't have much of a sense of personal hygiene or styling or anything. I gave up washing it (his hair) a while back." But his new "Twilight" co-star Bryce Dallas Howard reveals he's much more hygienic than he lets on - he was forced to book a dentist's appointment in 2009 after one vigorous flossing incident.
She tells New York magazine, "Actually, he's incredibly hygienic. He told me this story that made me crack up. He was like, 'Oh, I have to go to the dentist.' And I was like, 'Oh no, what happened? Just a check-up?' And he was like, 'No, I chipped a tooth.' And I was like, 'How?' And he was like, 'Flossing.' I don't even floss. So he's hygienic. Trust me."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber