Robert Pattinson Is Not as Scruffy as He Says
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson is so thorough in his dental regime, he once chipped a tooth flossing. The British actor has developed a reputation for being scruffy and dirty after admitting he never washes his hair.
He previously said, "I don't have much of a sense of personal hygiene or styling or anything. I gave up washing it (his hair) a while back." But his new "Twilight" co-star Bryce Dallas Howard reveals he's much more hygienic than he lets on - he was forced to book a dentist's appointment in 2009 after one vigorous flossing incident.
She tells New York magazine, "Actually, he's incredibly hygienic. He told me this story that made me crack up. He was like, 'Oh, I have to go to the dentist.' And I was like, 'Oh no, what happened? Just a check-up?' And he was like, 'No, I chipped a tooth.' And I was like, 'How?' And he was like, 'Flossing.' I don't even floss. So he's hygienic. Trust me."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby