Warren Beatty's Biography Not Authorized
An attorney for Warren Beatty has denied reports a salacious new biography about the Hollywood actor was authorized, insisting the book contains many "false assertions" about the star. "In Star: How Warren Beatty Seduced America", writer Peter Biskind documents the "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde" veteran's high-profile romances with actresses Jane Fonda and Joan Collins, and spectacularly alleges he has slept with more than 12,000 women.
But Beatty's lawyer Bertram Fields insists previous reports confirming the book was sanctioned by the 72 year old are false - and he's warning fans and media outlets not to believe everything published in the new tome. In a statement to the Huffington Post, Fields says, "Mr. Biskind's tedious and boring book on Mr. Beatty was not authorized by Mr. Beatty and should not be published as an authorized biography. It contains many false assertions and purportedly quotes Mr. Beatty as saying things he never said."
"Other media should not repeat things from the book on the assumption that they are true or that the book is an authorised biography."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked