Warren Beatty's Biography Not Authorized
An attorney for Warren Beatty has denied reports a salacious new biography about the Hollywood actor was authorized, insisting the book contains many "false assertions" about the star. "In Star: How Warren Beatty Seduced America", writer Peter Biskind documents the "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde" veteran's high-profile romances with actresses Jane Fonda and Joan Collins, and spectacularly alleges he has slept with more than 12,000 women.
But Beatty's lawyer Bertram Fields insists previous reports confirming the book was sanctioned by the 72 year old are false - and he's warning fans and media outlets not to believe everything published in the new tome. In a statement to the Huffington Post, Fields says, "Mr. Biskind's tedious and boring book on Mr. Beatty was not authorized by Mr. Beatty and should not be published as an authorized biography. It contains many false assertions and purportedly quotes Mr. Beatty as saying things he never said."
"Other media should not repeat things from the book on the assumption that they are true or that the book is an authorised biography."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences