Warren Beatty's Biography Not Authorized
An attorney for Warren Beatty has denied reports a salacious new biography about the Hollywood actor was authorized, insisting the book contains many "false assertions" about the star. "In Star: How Warren Beatty Seduced America", writer Peter Biskind documents the "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde" veteran's high-profile romances with actresses Jane Fonda and Joan Collins, and spectacularly alleges he has slept with more than 12,000 women.
But Beatty's lawyer Bertram Fields insists previous reports confirming the book was sanctioned by the 72 year old are false - and he's warning fans and media outlets not to believe everything published in the new tome. In a statement to the Huffington Post, Fields says, "Mr. Biskind's tedious and boring book on Mr. Beatty was not authorized by Mr. Beatty and should not be published as an authorized biography. It contains many false assertions and purportedly quotes Mr. Beatty as saying things he never said."
"Other media should not repeat things from the book on the assumption that they are true or that the book is an authorised biography."
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!