Warren Beatty's Biography Not Authorized
An attorney for Warren Beatty has denied reports a salacious new biography about the Hollywood actor was authorized, insisting the book contains many "false assertions" about the star. "In Star: How Warren Beatty Seduced America", writer Peter Biskind documents the "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde" veteran's high-profile romances with actresses Jane Fonda and Joan Collins, and spectacularly alleges he has slept with more than 12,000 women.
But Beatty's lawyer Bertram Fields insists previous reports confirming the book was sanctioned by the 72 year old are false - and he's warning fans and media outlets not to believe everything published in the new tome. In a statement to the Huffington Post, Fields says, "Mr. Biskind's tedious and boring book on Mr. Beatty was not authorized by Mr. Beatty and should not be published as an authorized biography. It contains many false assertions and purportedly quotes Mr. Beatty as saying things he never said."
"Other media should not repeat things from the book on the assumption that they are true or that the book is an authorised biography."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna