Brooke Mueller Wants Reconciliation With Charlie Sheen, Her Mom Reveals
Brooke Mueller is keen to put her bust-up with husband Charlie Sheen behind her and reunite with the actor, according to her mother. The "Two And a Half Men" star was arrested following a Christmas Day, December 25, 2009 fight with his wife, in which he allegedly threatened her with a knife. He now faces charges of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief.
A subsequent restraining order was put in place, banning the pair from having any communication. On December 30, Mueller's legal team asked a court in Aspen, Colorado for the terms of the order to be changed so the couple could try "resolving the conflicts of their marriage".
A planned hearing to discuss the restraining order was delayed from January 4 until January 11, 2010. But despite not speaking to her husband since the altercation, Mueller is eager to patch up their marital problems. Her mother, Moira Fiore, tells E! News: "She hasn't spoken with him. But she wants to reconcile with him."
However, Mueller's desired reunion with the star isn't a popular option with Fiore. She adds, "I have mixed emotions about it. She won't listen to me." Mueller is currently staying at the Aspen home the pair rented for the festive period, while Sheen has returned to California to resume filming on his hit sitcom, according to Radaronline.com.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance