Brooke Mueller Wants Reconciliation With Charlie Sheen, Her Mom Reveals
Brooke Mueller is keen to put her bust-up with husband Charlie Sheen behind her and reunite with the actor, according to her mother. The "Two And a Half Men" star was arrested following a Christmas Day, December 25, 2009 fight with his wife, in which he allegedly threatened her with a knife. He now faces charges of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief.
A subsequent restraining order was put in place, banning the pair from having any communication. On December 30, Mueller's legal team asked a court in Aspen, Colorado for the terms of the order to be changed so the couple could try "resolving the conflicts of their marriage".
A planned hearing to discuss the restraining order was delayed from January 4 until January 11, 2010. But despite not speaking to her husband since the altercation, Mueller is eager to patch up their marital problems. Her mother, Moira Fiore, tells E! News: "She hasn't spoken with him. But she wants to reconcile with him."
However, Mueller's desired reunion with the star isn't a popular option with Fiore. She adds, "I have mixed emotions about it. She won't listen to me." Mueller is currently staying at the Aspen home the pair rented for the festive period, while Sheen has returned to California to resume filming on his hit sitcom, according to Radaronline.com.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera