Melanie C Uses Victoria Adams' Name for Restaurant Reservation
Spice Girls star Melanie C has found a handy use for her friendship with Victoria Adams - she often uses her former bandmate's name to land the best tables at top restaurants. The singer has failed to emulate her pal's international stardom following the break-up of the girl band, and often finds she's left out of celebrity hot spots.
But Chisholm has found that mentioning her pal will often get her extra service. She says, "I still can't always get a table in restaurants. Although I do have a trick up my sleeve. I always say Victoria is coming when I book. There's always a table free then."
Melanie C and her pals in Spice Girls, including Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell, are planned to reunite once again. The fivesome is set to perform at the opening ceremony of 2012 Olympic Games.
More Melanie C News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'