Melanie C Uses Victoria Adams' Name for Restaurant Reservation
Spice Girls star Melanie C has found a handy use for her friendship with Victoria Adams - she often uses her former bandmate's name to land the best tables at top restaurants. The singer has failed to emulate her pal's international stardom following the break-up of the girl band, and often finds she's left out of celebrity hot spots.
But Chisholm has found that mentioning her pal will often get her extra service. She says, "I still can't always get a table in restaurants. Although I do have a trick up my sleeve. I always say Victoria is coming when I book. There's always a table free then."
Melanie C and her pals in Spice Girls, including Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell, are planned to reunite once again. The fivesome is set to perform at the opening ceremony of 2012 Olympic Games.
More Melanie C News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities