Melanie C Uses Victoria Adams' Name for Restaurant Reservation
Spice Girls star Melanie C has found a handy use for her friendship with Victoria Adams - she often uses her former bandmate's name to land the best tables at top restaurants. The singer has failed to emulate her pal's international stardom following the break-up of the girl band, and often finds she's left out of celebrity hot spots.
But Chisholm has found that mentioning her pal will often get her extra service. She says, "I still can't always get a table in restaurants. Although I do have a trick up my sleeve. I always say Victoria is coming when I book. There's always a table free then."
Melanie C and her pals in Spice Girls, including Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell, are planned to reunite once again. The fivesome is set to perform at the opening ceremony of 2012 Olympic Games.
More Melanie C News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked