Melanie C Uses Victoria Adams' Name for Restaurant Reservation
Spice Girls star Melanie C has found a handy use for her friendship with Victoria Adams - she often uses her former bandmate's name to land the best tables at top restaurants. The singer has failed to emulate her pal's international stardom following the break-up of the girl band, and often finds she's left out of celebrity hot spots.
But Chisholm has found that mentioning her pal will often get her extra service. She says, "I still can't always get a table in restaurants. Although I do have a trick up my sleeve. I always say Victoria is coming when I book. There's always a table free then."
Melanie C and her pals in Spice Girls, including Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell, are planned to reunite once again. The fivesome is set to perform at the opening ceremony of 2012 Olympic Games.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie