Robbie Williams Rumored to Have Proposed Girlfriend Ayda Field, Again
British singer Robbie Williams has fueled speculation he's preparing to wed his girlfriend, just weeks after causing a media storm following a joke proposal on Australian radio. The "Angels" hitmaker asked partner Ayda Field to marry him during an interview on a Sydney radio station in November 2009, but later revealed the announcement was a hoax.
His mother Jan was adamant the proposal was real - forcing Williams to issue an official denial on his website. But the 35 year old cemented his commitment to Field over the Christmas 2009 period, proposing to her on Tuesday, December 29, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "He just couldn't help himself - he's like an excitable puppy. He wanted to wait until midnight on New Year's Eve to pop the question, but just couldn't hang on. So he proposed at home on Tuesday night."
"Despite all the previous speculation about them getting hitched Ayda was still very surprised. She was thrilled and said yes straight away." As the loved-up couple walked through Los Angles on Sunday, January 3, Field was spotted sporting a dazzling diamond on her ring finger.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017