Jennifer Garner Says No More Working With Ben Affleck
Jennifer Garner doubts she'll ever team up with her husband Ben Affleck on the big screen again - because the pairing could ruin their happy marriage. The couple first met on the set of "Daredevil, The Movie" in 2003 and reunited for its spin-off, "Elektra".
They began dating in 2004 and went on to wed in 2005. The stars have not worked together on a movie project since and Garner is not keen on the idea of taking directions from her spouse.
She tells W magazine, "I think he's brilliant at what he does, but why rock the boat? It works between us pretty well the way it is. I don't know if I want to go to work with him. I'd be like, 'OK already, you got the shot. Let's go home!'"
More Jennifer Garner News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance