Jennifer Garner Says No More Working With Ben Affleck
Jennifer Garner doubts she'll ever team up with her husband Ben Affleck on the big screen again - because the pairing could ruin their happy marriage. The couple first met on the set of "Daredevil, The Movie" in 2003 and reunited for its spin-off, "Elektra".
They began dating in 2004 and went on to wed in 2005. The stars have not worked together on a movie project since and Garner is not keen on the idea of taking directions from her spouse.
She tells W magazine, "I think he's brilliant at what he does, but why rock the boat? It works between us pretty well the way it is. I don't know if I want to go to work with him. I'd be like, 'OK already, you got the shot. Let's go home!'"
More Jennifer Garner News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic