Jennifer Garner Says No More Working With Ben Affleck
Jennifer Garner doubts she'll ever team up with her husband Ben Affleck on the big screen again - because the pairing could ruin their happy marriage. The couple first met on the set of "Daredevil, The Movie" in 2003 and reunited for its spin-off, "Elektra".
They began dating in 2004 and went on to wed in 2005. The stars have not worked together on a movie project since and Garner is not keen on the idea of taking directions from her spouse.
She tells W magazine, "I think he's brilliant at what he does, but why rock the boat? It works between us pretty well the way it is. I don't know if I want to go to work with him. I'd be like, 'OK already, you got the shot. Let's go home!'"
More Jennifer Garner News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher