Jennifer Garner Says No More Working With Ben Affleck
Jennifer Garner doubts she'll ever team up with her husband Ben Affleck on the big screen again - because the pairing could ruin their happy marriage. The couple first met on the set of "Daredevil, The Movie" in 2003 and reunited for its spin-off, "Elektra".
They began dating in 2004 and went on to wed in 2005. The stars have not worked together on a movie project since and Garner is not keen on the idea of taking directions from her spouse.
She tells W magazine, "I think he's brilliant at what he does, but why rock the boat? It works between us pretty well the way it is. I don't know if I want to go to work with him. I'd be like, 'OK already, you got the shot. Let's go home!'"
More Jennifer Garner News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money