Lady GaGa Reigns U.K. Singles Chart With 'Bad Romance'
Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" is the new favorite single in the U.K. - after 10 weeks in the chart.
The track jumped two places to lead the rundown, knocking "The X Factor" winner Joe McElderry's cover of Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" from the number one spot.
The Black Eyed Peas' song "Meet Me Halfway" climbed to three. Meanwhile, "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha and "3 Words" by Cheryl Cole and will.i.am rounded out the top five singles.
GaGa failed to make it a chart double - her hit album "The Fame" dropped to two, as "Sunny Side Up" by Paolo Nutini claimed the top spot. "I Dreamed a Dream", the debut album by Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, sat at three on the U.K. album chart.
On another news, Lady GaGa revealed her love for Susan Boyle saying, "She is my woman of the year. She has achieved more in this year than most artistes will in a lifetime." The dance queen continued sharing her interest to make a duet with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "Our styles are different, but it would be great to work with somebody of that talent," so she explained.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip