Lady GaGa Reigns U.K. Singles Chart With 'Bad Romance'
Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" is the new favorite single in the U.K. - after 10 weeks in the chart.
The track jumped two places to lead the rundown, knocking "The X Factor" winner Joe McElderry's cover of Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" from the number one spot.
The Black Eyed Peas' song "Meet Me Halfway" climbed to three. Meanwhile, "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha and "3 Words" by Cheryl Cole and will.i.am rounded out the top five singles.
GaGa failed to make it a chart double - her hit album "The Fame" dropped to two, as "Sunny Side Up" by Paolo Nutini claimed the top spot. "I Dreamed a Dream", the debut album by Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, sat at three on the U.K. album chart.
On another news, Lady GaGa revealed her love for Susan Boyle saying, "She is my woman of the year. She has achieved more in this year than most artistes will in a lifetime." The dance queen continued sharing her interest to make a duet with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "Our styles are different, but it would be great to work with somebody of that talent," so she explained.
More Lady GaGa News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit