Lady GaGa Reigns U.K. Singles Chart With 'Bad Romance'
Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" is the new favorite single in the U.K. - after 10 weeks in the chart.
The track jumped two places to lead the rundown, knocking "The X Factor" winner Joe McElderry's cover of Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" from the number one spot.
The Black Eyed Peas' song "Meet Me Halfway" climbed to three. Meanwhile, "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha and "3 Words" by Cheryl Cole and will.i.am rounded out the top five singles.
GaGa failed to make it a chart double - her hit album "The Fame" dropped to two, as "Sunny Side Up" by Paolo Nutini claimed the top spot. "I Dreamed a Dream", the debut album by Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, sat at three on the U.K. album chart.
On another news, Lady GaGa revealed her love for Susan Boyle saying, "She is my woman of the year. She has achieved more in this year than most artistes will in a lifetime." The dance queen continued sharing her interest to make a duet with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "Our styles are different, but it would be great to work with somebody of that talent," so she explained.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch