Lady GaGa Reigns U.K. Singles Chart With 'Bad Romance'
Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" is the new favorite single in the U.K. - after 10 weeks in the chart.
The track jumped two places to lead the rundown, knocking "The X Factor" winner Joe McElderry's cover of Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" from the number one spot.
The Black Eyed Peas' song "Meet Me Halfway" climbed to three. Meanwhile, "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha and "3 Words" by Cheryl Cole and will.i.am rounded out the top five singles.
GaGa failed to make it a chart double - her hit album "The Fame" dropped to two, as "Sunny Side Up" by Paolo Nutini claimed the top spot. "I Dreamed a Dream", the debut album by Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, sat at three on the U.K. album chart.
On another news, Lady GaGa revealed her love for Susan Boyle saying, "She is my woman of the year. She has achieved more in this year than most artistes will in a lifetime." The dance queen continued sharing her interest to make a duet with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "Our styles are different, but it would be great to work with somebody of that talent," so she explained.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie