Lady GaGa Reigns U.K. Singles Chart With 'Bad Romance'
Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" is the new favorite single in the U.K. - after 10 weeks in the chart.
The track jumped two places to lead the rundown, knocking "The X Factor" winner Joe McElderry's cover of Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" from the number one spot.
The Black Eyed Peas' song "Meet Me Halfway" climbed to three. Meanwhile, "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha and "3 Words" by Cheryl Cole and will.i.am rounded out the top five singles.
GaGa failed to make it a chart double - her hit album "The Fame" dropped to two, as "Sunny Side Up" by Paolo Nutini claimed the top spot. "I Dreamed a Dream", the debut album by Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, sat at three on the U.K. album chart.
On another news, Lady GaGa revealed her love for Susan Boyle saying, "She is my woman of the year. She has achieved more in this year than most artistes will in a lifetime." The dance queen continued sharing her interest to make a duet with the "Britain's Got Talent" alum. "Our styles are different, but it would be great to work with somebody of that talent," so she explained.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer