Jude Law Will Meet New Baby for the First Time
British actor Jude Law has reportedly reached out to the mother of his lovechild in a bid to set up a first meeting with his daughter. The "Alfie" star became a father for the fourth time when American model Samantha Burke gave birth to little Sophia in September, 2009.
Law, who has three kids with ex-wife Sadie Frost, has reportedly stayed away since the birth and has yet to meet the baby, who was conceived after a fling while the actor was working in New York. But now Law is said to have contacted Burke and is willing to meet his daughter for the first time, according to British newspaper the News of the World.
A source tells the publication, "(Law plans to visit) within a few weeks. She's (Burke) over the moon. She was hurt he had not seen Sophia."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season