Jude Law Will Meet New Baby for the First Time
British actor Jude Law has reportedly reached out to the mother of his lovechild in a bid to set up a first meeting with his daughter. The "Alfie" star became a father for the fourth time when American model Samantha Burke gave birth to little Sophia in September, 2009.
Law, who has three kids with ex-wife Sadie Frost, has reportedly stayed away since the birth and has yet to meet the baby, who was conceived after a fling while the actor was working in New York. But now Law is said to have contacted Burke and is willing to meet his daughter for the first time, according to British newspaper the News of the World.
A source tells the publication, "(Law plans to visit) within a few weeks. She's (Burke) over the moon. She was hurt he had not seen Sophia."
More Jude Law News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash