Jude Law Will Meet New Baby for the First Time
British actor Jude Law has reportedly reached out to the mother of his lovechild in a bid to set up a first meeting with his daughter. The "Alfie" star became a father for the fourth time when American model Samantha Burke gave birth to little Sophia in September, 2009.
Law, who has three kids with ex-wife Sadie Frost, has reportedly stayed away since the birth and has yet to meet the baby, who was conceived after a fling while the actor was working in New York. But now Law is said to have contacted Burke and is willing to meet his daughter for the first time, according to British newspaper the News of the World.
A source tells the publication, "(Law plans to visit) within a few weeks. She's (Burke) over the moon. She was hurt he had not seen Sophia."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!