Jude Law Will Meet New Baby for the First Time
British actor Jude Law has reportedly reached out to the mother of his lovechild in a bid to set up a first meeting with his daughter. The "Alfie" star became a father for the fourth time when American model Samantha Burke gave birth to little Sophia in September, 2009.
Law, who has three kids with ex-wife Sadie Frost, has reportedly stayed away since the birth and has yet to meet the baby, who was conceived after a fling while the actor was working in New York. But now Law is said to have contacted Burke and is willing to meet his daughter for the first time, according to British newspaper the News of the World.
A source tells the publication, "(Law plans to visit) within a few weeks. She's (Burke) over the moon. She was hurt he had not seen Sophia."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked