Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin Set for Britain's 'Celebrity Big Brother'
Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin are spending their first night under round-the-clock observation - as contestants on Britain's new series of "Celebrity Big Brother". Baldwin, who has starred in a string of U.S. reality shows in recent years, including "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!" and "The Celebrity Apprentice", was first into the house on Sunday, January 3.
He was quickly joined by Dynasty legend Stephanie Beacham, British rapper Lady Sovereign, and Sisqo, who performed an impromptu rendition of hit track "Thong Song" before he began his stint under the watchful eye of the TV cameras. Other stars, including former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and Ronnie Wood's ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova, entered the house before Jones arrived.
Producers are obviously hoping for a stormy series - also starring in the show are British singer Dane Bowers and his ex Katie Price's new boyfriend Alex Reid, who were allegedly involved in a New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009 brawl at a party in Surrey, south east England.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy