Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin Set for Britain's 'Celebrity Big Brother'
Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin are spending their first night under round-the-clock observation - as contestants on Britain's new series of "Celebrity Big Brother". Baldwin, who has starred in a string of U.S. reality shows in recent years, including "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!" and "The Celebrity Apprentice", was first into the house on Sunday, January 3.
He was quickly joined by Dynasty legend Stephanie Beacham, British rapper Lady Sovereign, and Sisqo, who performed an impromptu rendition of hit track "Thong Song" before he began his stint under the watchful eye of the TV cameras. Other stars, including former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and Ronnie Wood's ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova, entered the house before Jones arrived.
Producers are obviously hoping for a stormy series - also starring in the show are British singer Dane Bowers and his ex Katie Price's new boyfriend Alex Reid, who were allegedly involved in a New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009 brawl at a party in Surrey, south east England.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March