Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin Set for Britain's 'Celebrity Big Brother'
Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin are spending their first night under round-the-clock observation - as contestants on Britain's new series of "Celebrity Big Brother". Baldwin, who has starred in a string of U.S. reality shows in recent years, including "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!" and "The Celebrity Apprentice", was first into the house on Sunday, January 3.
He was quickly joined by Dynasty legend Stephanie Beacham, British rapper Lady Sovereign, and Sisqo, who performed an impromptu rendition of hit track "Thong Song" before he began his stint under the watchful eye of the TV cameras. Other stars, including former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and Ronnie Wood's ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova, entered the house before Jones arrived.
Producers are obviously hoping for a stormy series - also starring in the show are British singer Dane Bowers and his ex Katie Price's new boyfriend Alex Reid, who were allegedly involved in a New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009 brawl at a party in Surrey, south east England.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing