Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin Set for Britain's 'Celebrity Big Brother'
Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin are spending their first night under round-the-clock observation - as contestants on Britain's new series of "Celebrity Big Brother". Baldwin, who has starred in a string of U.S. reality shows in recent years, including "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!" and "The Celebrity Apprentice", was first into the house on Sunday, January 3.
He was quickly joined by Dynasty legend Stephanie Beacham, British rapper Lady Sovereign, and Sisqo, who performed an impromptu rendition of hit track "Thong Song" before he began his stint under the watchful eye of the TV cameras. Other stars, including former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and Ronnie Wood's ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova, entered the house before Jones arrived.
Producers are obviously hoping for a stormy series - also starring in the show are British singer Dane Bowers and his ex Katie Price's new boyfriend Alex Reid, who were allegedly involved in a New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009 brawl at a party in Surrey, south east England.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen