Court Hearing on Charlie Sheen Restraining Order Postponed
Charlie Sheen will have to wait another week to learn if he is allowed contact with his wife Broke Mueller after their court date relating to a protection order against the actor was postponed.
The "Two and a Half Men" star is facing charges of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief after a domestic dispute with Mueller on Christmas morning (Dec 25, 2009) landed him in police custody in Aspen, Colorado. A restraining order banning Sheen from contacting his wife was put in place amid allegations he threatened Mueller with a knife during the heated argument.
Mueller's lawyer Yale Galanter revealed on Wednesday (Dec 30) he had filed papers in an Aspen court requesting permission to change the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact "so they can work on resolving the conflicts in their marriage" - a move opposed by local prosecutors.
The case was due to go before a judge on Monday (Jan 4, 2010), but the hearing has now been delayed until January 11, according to TMZ.com.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?