Court Hearing on Charlie Sheen Restraining Order Postponed
Charlie Sheen will have to wait another week to learn if he is allowed contact with his wife Broke Mueller after their court date relating to a protection order against the actor was postponed.
The "Two and a Half Men" star is facing charges of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief after a domestic dispute with Mueller on Christmas morning (Dec 25, 2009) landed him in police custody in Aspen, Colorado. A restraining order banning Sheen from contacting his wife was put in place amid allegations he threatened Mueller with a knife during the heated argument.
Mueller's lawyer Yale Galanter revealed on Wednesday (Dec 30) he had filed papers in an Aspen court requesting permission to change the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact "so they can work on resolving the conflicts in their marriage" - a move opposed by local prosecutors.
The case was due to go before a judge on Monday (Jan 4, 2010), but the hearing has now been delayed until January 11, according to TMZ.com.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding