Court Hearing on Charlie Sheen Restraining Order Postponed
Charlie Sheen will have to wait another week to learn if he is allowed contact with his wife Broke Mueller after their court date relating to a protection order against the actor was postponed.
The "Two and a Half Men" star is facing charges of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief after a domestic dispute with Mueller on Christmas morning (Dec 25, 2009) landed him in police custody in Aspen, Colorado. A restraining order banning Sheen from contacting his wife was put in place amid allegations he threatened Mueller with a knife during the heated argument.
Mueller's lawyer Yale Galanter revealed on Wednesday (Dec 30) he had filed papers in an Aspen court requesting permission to change the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact "so they can work on resolving the conflicts in their marriage" - a move opposed by local prosecutors.
The case was due to go before a judge on Monday (Jan 4, 2010), but the hearing has now been delayed until January 11, according to TMZ.com.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017