Court Hearing on Charlie Sheen Restraining Order Postponed
Charlie Sheen will have to wait another week to learn if he is allowed contact with his wife Broke Mueller after their court date relating to a protection order against the actor was postponed.
The "Two and a Half Men" star is facing charges of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief after a domestic dispute with Mueller on Christmas morning (Dec 25, 2009) landed him in police custody in Aspen, Colorado. A restraining order banning Sheen from contacting his wife was put in place amid allegations he threatened Mueller with a knife during the heated argument.
Mueller's lawyer Yale Galanter revealed on Wednesday (Dec 30) he had filed papers in an Aspen court requesting permission to change the terms of the order, allowing the pair to resume contact "so they can work on resolving the conflicts in their marriage" - a move opposed by local prosecutors.
The case was due to go before a judge on Monday (Jan 4, 2010), but the hearing has now been delayed until January 11, according to TMZ.com.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors