The Black Crowes' Chris Robinson Welcomes Baby Girl
The Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson is celebrating after the birth of a baby daughter on Saturday, December 26. The frontman and his wife Allison Bridges, who he married in earlier 2009, welcomed their first child together the day after Christmas at their Los Angeles home.
The musician and his wife named the newborn Cheyenne Genevieve. A spokesperson for Robinson tells People.com, "Chris Robinson and his new wife, Allison, have a healthy and beautiful baby girl."
"Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, 6 lbs., 3 oz., was born on December 26, 2009 at the Robinsons' home in California." Robinson has a five-year-old son, Ryder Russell, with ex-wife Kate Hudson.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years