The Black Crowes' Chris Robinson Welcomes Baby Girl
The Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson is celebrating after the birth of a baby daughter on Saturday, December 26. The frontman and his wife Allison Bridges, who he married in earlier 2009, welcomed their first child together the day after Christmas at their Los Angeles home.
The musician and his wife named the newborn Cheyenne Genevieve. A spokesperson for Robinson tells People.com, "Chris Robinson and his new wife, Allison, have a healthy and beautiful baby girl."
"Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, 6 lbs., 3 oz., was born on December 26, 2009 at the Robinsons' home in California." Robinson has a five-year-old son, Ryder Russell, with ex-wife Kate Hudson.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'