The Black Crowes' Chris Robinson Welcomes Baby Girl
The Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson is celebrating after the birth of a baby daughter on Saturday, December 26. The frontman and his wife Allison Bridges, who he married in earlier 2009, welcomed their first child together the day after Christmas at their Los Angeles home.
The musician and his wife named the newborn Cheyenne Genevieve. A spokesperson for Robinson tells People.com, "Chris Robinson and his new wife, Allison, have a healthy and beautiful baby girl."
"Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, 6 lbs., 3 oz., was born on December 26, 2009 at the Robinsons' home in California." Robinson has a five-year-old son, Ryder Russell, with ex-wife Kate Hudson.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri