The Black Crowes' Chris Robinson Welcomes Baby Girl
The Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson is celebrating after the birth of a baby daughter on Saturday, December 26. The frontman and his wife Allison Bridges, who he married in earlier 2009, welcomed their first child together the day after Christmas at their Los Angeles home.
The musician and his wife named the newborn Cheyenne Genevieve. A spokesperson for Robinson tells People.com, "Chris Robinson and his new wife, Allison, have a healthy and beautiful baby girl."
"Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, 6 lbs., 3 oz., was born on December 26, 2009 at the Robinsons' home in California." Robinson has a five-year-old son, Ryder Russell, with ex-wife Kate Hudson.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle