The Black Crowes' Chris Robinson Welcomes Baby Girl
The Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson is celebrating after the birth of a baby daughter on Saturday, December 26. The frontman and his wife Allison Bridges, who he married in earlier 2009, welcomed their first child together the day after Christmas at their Los Angeles home.
The musician and his wife named the newborn Cheyenne Genevieve. A spokesperson for Robinson tells People.com, "Chris Robinson and his new wife, Allison, have a healthy and beautiful baby girl."
"Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, 6 lbs., 3 oz., was born on December 26, 2009 at the Robinsons' home in California." Robinson has a five-year-old son, Ryder Russell, with ex-wife Kate Hudson.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama