Simon Cowell to Play Grumpy for His Return to 'The Simpsons'
Simon Cowell is set to return to "The Simpsons" for a second cameo role, despite branding his last animated experience "embarrassing and intimidating." The "American Idol" judge admitted he didn't have a good time when he lent his voice to a cartoon character etched in his likeness in 2004, but has signed to make another appearance in an new episode.
Cringing over his last stint on the show, he remembers, "They obviously hated me as I had to do it over and over again. I could actually feel the rolling of eyeballs. It was like, 'After take 57 Simon could we have a little more reality'. It was painful."
Cowell will play a grumpy character who upsets young Maggie Simpson, angering her dad Homer in the show. He adds, "Surprisingly, I was an a**shole and got to behave like an a**shole. That was really out of character. I was very happy to do that."
"I criticized the daughter and she cries so Homer punches me in the face and I criticize the punch because it wasn't a very good punch." The episode will air on January 11, 2010.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry