Jennifer Garner Loves Boston Life Due to Hidden Paparazzi
Jennifer Garner felt less of a paparazzi target living in Boston, Massachusetts, because the photographers there were so discreet, she never knew when she had been snapped. The Hollywood star and her husband Ben Affleck relocated from Los Angeles to the East Coast over the summer 2009 while the "Pearl Harbor" actor worked on two new movies in his childhood state.
Garner admits she fast became a fan of life in Boston because their daughters Violet, four, and Seraphina, 11 months, were unaware they were ever being photographed. She tells W magazine, "There were fewer of them, and they hide behind things, so my kids aren't aware of them, which makes all the difference in the world. (In L.A.) if I try to go to the supermarket, the police come (to escort her)."
But Garner concedes she and Affleck will never be able to lead a normal life away from the spotlight. She says, "We talked forever about leaving Los Angeles, but anywhere you go some dodo is going to buy a camera and start following you."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video