Jennifer Garner Loves Boston Life Due to Hidden Paparazzi
Jennifer Garner felt less of a paparazzi target living in Boston, Massachusetts, because the photographers there were so discreet, she never knew when she had been snapped. The Hollywood star and her husband Ben Affleck relocated from Los Angeles to the East Coast over the summer 2009 while the "Pearl Harbor" actor worked on two new movies in his childhood state.
Garner admits she fast became a fan of life in Boston because their daughters Violet, four, and Seraphina, 11 months, were unaware they were ever being photographed. She tells W magazine, "There were fewer of them, and they hide behind things, so my kids aren't aware of them, which makes all the difference in the world. (In L.A.) if I try to go to the supermarket, the police come (to escort her)."
But Garner concedes she and Affleck will never be able to lead a normal life away from the spotlight. She says, "We talked forever about leaving Los Angeles, but anywhere you go some dodo is going to buy a camera and start following you."
More Jennifer Garner News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern