Jennifer Garner Loves Boston Life Due to Hidden Paparazzi
Jennifer Garner felt less of a paparazzi target living in Boston, Massachusetts, because the photographers there were so discreet, she never knew when she had been snapped. The Hollywood star and her husband Ben Affleck relocated from Los Angeles to the East Coast over the summer 2009 while the "Pearl Harbor" actor worked on two new movies in his childhood state.
Garner admits she fast became a fan of life in Boston because their daughters Violet, four, and Seraphina, 11 months, were unaware they were ever being photographed. She tells W magazine, "There were fewer of them, and they hide behind things, so my kids aren't aware of them, which makes all the difference in the world. (In L.A.) if I try to go to the supermarket, the police come (to escort her)."
But Garner concedes she and Affleck will never be able to lead a normal life away from the spotlight. She says, "We talked forever about leaving Los Angeles, but anywhere you go some dodo is going to buy a camera and start following you."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'