Charlie Sheen and Wife Brooke Mueller Work on Marriage
Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller are set for counseling sessions following a domestic dispute that landed the actor behind bars on December 25, 2009. Sheen was booked for investigation of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief after allegedly fighting with his wife during their festive celebrations in Aspen, Colorado, where they were spending the holidays with their nine-month-old twin sons.
He was released on Friday, December 25, 2009 and returned to Los Angeles, while Mueller remained in Aspen - but the couple is planning to undergo counseling together in the New Year, 2010. The actor's attorney Richard Cummins tells People.com, "They have two children together and they love one another and they're going to work through what is a difficult time and they're going to do that together and as privately as possible."
A source tells the website that the troubled star will also begin an anger management course. Meanwhile, Sheen's manager Mark Burg insists the couple has no plans to split, telling RadarOnline.com, "I have spoken to all parties concerned. There are no plans for divorce. They are both deeply upset about what happened and are trying to work things out amicably. They both want to get away from all the sensationalism surrounding what happened and quietly resolve things."
The actor wed Mueller in May 2008 following a messy divorce from his now ex-wife Denise Richards.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes