Charlie Sheen and Wife Brooke Mueller Work on Marriage
Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller are set for counseling sessions following a domestic dispute that landed the actor behind bars on December 25, 2009. Sheen was booked for investigation of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief after allegedly fighting with his wife during their festive celebrations in Aspen, Colorado, where they were spending the holidays with their nine-month-old twin sons.
He was released on Friday, December 25, 2009 and returned to Los Angeles, while Mueller remained in Aspen - but the couple is planning to undergo counseling together in the New Year, 2010. The actor's attorney Richard Cummins tells People.com, "They have two children together and they love one another and they're going to work through what is a difficult time and they're going to do that together and as privately as possible."
A source tells the website that the troubled star will also begin an anger management course. Meanwhile, Sheen's manager Mark Burg insists the couple has no plans to split, telling RadarOnline.com, "I have spoken to all parties concerned. There are no plans for divorce. They are both deeply upset about what happened and are trying to work things out amicably. They both want to get away from all the sensationalism surrounding what happened and quietly resolve things."
The actor wed Mueller in May 2008 following a messy divorce from his now ex-wife Denise Richards.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!