My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way Juggles Album and Baby
My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way struggled to balance his duties as a new dad with recording the band's new album - because he was so exhausted. The "Teenagers" singer's wife Lindsey gave birth to the couple's first child, Bandit Lee, in May 2009, and just two weeks later Way was back in the studio with his bandmates.
He tells Spin.com, "The record was more challenging than the baby, and the baby was really challenging. I was pretty worn out. I didn't shave for weeks, looked horrible, and ended up getting all these dreadlocks in my hair. I was never showering. I would show up in a T-shirt covered in baby puke. You can pretty much picture the glamorous nature of that."
"We would work every day, and, as soon as we were done, I would rush right home and help Lindsey with the baby," he added.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby