Christina Applegate Spoils Her Dog With Christmas Treats
Christina Applegate pampered her pooch this Christmas 2009 - by filling up her dog's stocking with toys and treats. The former "Samantha Who?" star admits she's already spoiled her Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, Tallulah, with a closet full of wintry outfits to keep her warm - and now her pooch has a new treasure trove of holiday goodies.
But after stuffing the dog's stocking, Applegate insists she's drawn the line - because she's laughed at other pet-owners who think their dogs are human. Applegate explains, "She (had) a stocking but I still know she's a dog, so I (didn't) get her a bunch of gifts under the tree or anything."
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?