Christina Applegate Spoils Her Dog With Christmas Treats
Christina Applegate pampered her pooch this Christmas 2009 - by filling up her dog's stocking with toys and treats. The former "Samantha Who?" star admits she's already spoiled her Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, Tallulah, with a closet full of wintry outfits to keep her warm - and now her pooch has a new treasure trove of holiday goodies.
But after stuffing the dog's stocking, Applegate insists she's drawn the line - because she's laughed at other pet-owners who think their dogs are human. Applegate explains, "She (had) a stocking but I still know she's a dog, so I (didn't) get her a bunch of gifts under the tree or anything."
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer