Christina Applegate Spoils Her Dog With Christmas Treats
Christina Applegate pampered her pooch this Christmas 2009 - by filling up her dog's stocking with toys and treats. The former "Samantha Who?" star admits she's already spoiled her Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, Tallulah, with a closet full of wintry outfits to keep her warm - and now her pooch has a new treasure trove of holiday goodies.
But after stuffing the dog's stocking, Applegate insists she's drawn the line - because she's laughed at other pet-owners who think their dogs are human. Applegate explains, "She (had) a stocking but I still know she's a dog, so I (didn't) get her a bunch of gifts under the tree or anything."
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced