Christina Applegate Spoils Her Dog With Christmas Treats
Christina Applegate pampered her pooch this Christmas 2009 - by filling up her dog's stocking with toys and treats. The former "Samantha Who?" star admits she's already spoiled her Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, Tallulah, with a closet full of wintry outfits to keep her warm - and now her pooch has a new treasure trove of holiday goodies.
But after stuffing the dog's stocking, Applegate insists she's drawn the line - because she's laughed at other pet-owners who think their dogs are human. Applegate explains, "She (had) a stocking but I still know she's a dog, so I (didn't) get her a bunch of gifts under the tree or anything."
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!