Christina Applegate Spoils Her Dog With Christmas Treats
Christina Applegate pampered her pooch this Christmas 2009 - by filling up her dog's stocking with toys and treats. The former "Samantha Who?" star admits she's already spoiled her Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, Tallulah, with a closet full of wintry outfits to keep her warm - and now her pooch has a new treasure trove of holiday goodies.
But after stuffing the dog's stocking, Applegate insists she's drawn the line - because she's laughed at other pet-owners who think their dogs are human. Applegate explains, "She (had) a stocking but I still know she's a dog, so I (didn't) get her a bunch of gifts under the tree or anything."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama